Our valued sponsor

Cryptoland is going down, world on fire!

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
Over the last 24 hours the entire crypto market is down with more than 15%
Cryptocurrency market down 15%

Anyone know what the hell is going on there?

I just bought 4K Stellar and yesterday it went the wrong way and I lost 20% with a finger snip, damn I hate these up and downs all the time.

Do you think this is the end for the cryptocurrency rally that was going on over the last 3 - 4 weeks or is it just a temporary dip?

Over the last 24 hours the entire crypto market is down with more than 15%
View attachment 2087

Anyone know what the hell is going on there?

I just bought 4K Stellar and yesterday it went the wrong way and I lost 20% with a finger snip, damn I hate these up and downs all the time.

Do you think this is the end for the cryptocurrency rally that was going on over the last 3 - 4 weeks or is it just a temporary dip?

after the madness these past week we were long overdue for a correction, If this last more than a few days I would be very surprised.
I was watching a few shitcoins I want to buy and obviously the price on these went down significantly less than the others ... don't get fool by the short term speculators moving in and out at the first opportunity and the newbs losing their lunch ...
now is a good time to observe which shitcoins hold the ground and which don't.

now I am curious, what do you like about XLM ?

now I am curious, what do you like about XLM ?
How easy is to issue tokens there and how cheap transactions are at this moment, it helps a lot with crypto business.

Also you can freeze funds so it's easier to comply with regulations... Yeah is not censorship resistant but we are talking about business and it's a win win (for now).

That's what I like about it... But I don't have lumens I only buy when I need it rof/%

a clear attempt at pushing the price lower to buy the dip !

Latest Threads