Our valued sponsor

CY resident + Romania micro company

The problem with using the address of a lawyer / consultant is that they usually have multiple people using that same address. Which for the fiscal authorities of your home country would be an easy and routine way to verify (if they would try).

Reactions: ilpablo
The problem with using the address of a lawyer / consultant is that they usually have multiple people using that same address. Which for the fiscal authorities of your home country would be an easy and routine way to verify (if they would try).
Okay so just any address it's okay as proof. As for the company it's okay a virtual address since I'm working from home right?

Another thing is that if I will move somewhere else from Romania, it would be better to rent an office and so on.

Anyway I'm starting wondering if would not be easier to just move to Dubai and setup an LLC in UK, since all these troubles are related to the UE

The idea is to look legit for italian taxmen, if they find anything that could make you pay back home then they will used it against you.

Dubai seems ok, however the fact that you want to move around the countries without staying at least 183 days seems fishy, you should talk to a lawyer about this.

Italian taxmen wants your money, that's for sure.

My consultant told me i can get the residence permit + the company by setting up both through a legal address they provide. What do you think guys about that? I can get in trouble with my country (Italy) with this setup?

That's out of the question, they use one address for many companies, how would that sound for taxmen?

How would convince someone that you actually are living there?

The idea is to look legit for italian taxmen, if they find anything that could make you pay back home then they will used it against you.

Dubai seems ok, however the fact that you want to move around the countries without staying at least 183 days seems fishy, you should talk to a lawyer about this.

Italian taxmen wants your money, that's for sure.

Ahahah that's for sure!
Thanks for your advices, so for this purpose better Romania with a proof of address. Should be fine right?

That's out of the question, they use one address for many companies, how would that sound for taxmen?

How would convince someone that you actually are living there?
If you have the tax residency in Romania, the Italian tax authority can't challenge you about your company setup, unless they can challenge first your personal residency.

I mean it should work like this, right?
It would be different ofc if you just setup the company and live somewhere else more than 183 days. In this case they can challenge your company setup as well. If you have the substance it's okay, if you don't you are in troubles

You stay 183 days in Romania and have a company in Romania, you should be fine. Other situations seems to complicate your life.

That's what I can from the little that I know. If you want to save some tens of k or more you should or could ask a lawyer etc to be sure.

My consultant told me i can get the residence permit + the company by setting up both through a legal address they provide. What do you think guys about that? I can get in trouble with my country (Italy) with this setup?
make sure company and private address are not used by multiple other companies and individuals.

Reactions: sabawolo and micand

Latest Threads