DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Cyprus Bank for less Crypto Taxes

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

JohnAchilles

Silver Member
Hi all,

I have recently moved to Greece (I have a greek + canadian passport).

I am an employee of an american crypto currency company (I am paid in USDT/USDC) and own various crypto holdings myself.

I am looking to cashout my crypto in order to purchase property in Greece, and setup a business in Cyprus to receive my paycheck at a favorable tax rate.

I seek guidance in setting up the bank account, the best practices and a referral to someone to get the process done.

I can take the flight to Cyprus anytime.

Thank you.

CyprusLaw

Mentor Group Gold
Hi all,

I am an employee of an american crypto currency company (I am paid in USDT/USDC) and own various crypto holdings myself.

I am looking to cashout my crypto in order to purchase property in Greece, and setup a business in Cyprus to receive my paycheck at a favorable tax rate.

I seek guidance in setting up the bank account, the best practices and a referral to someone to get the process done.

Thank you.
Hi John, I assume you need full services, including incorporation of the company, nominee services and bank account opening correct?

CyprusLaw

Mentor Group Gold
Living in Greece is my goal
The main issue with this it would be that as a non dom your dividend payments would be sdc exempt but as you would be living in Greece you would potentially have to declare this as income there. If you want I can send you a PM

JohnAchilles

Silver Member
The main issue with this it would be that as a non dom your dividend payments would be sdc exempt but as you would be living in Greece you would potentially have to declare this as income there. If you want I can send you a PM
Yea that sounds good, would love to chat more!

kono

Hi all,

Thank you.
If you know the way how to buy property/car in Greece by cash please let me know)

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution