Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Bank for less Crypto Taxes

Hi all,

I have recently moved to Greece (I have a greek + canadian passport).

I am an employee of an american crypto currency company (I am paid in USDT/USDC) and own various crypto holdings myself.

I am looking to cashout my crypto in order to purchase property in Greece, and setup a business in Cyprus to receive my paycheck at a favorable tax rate.

I seek guidance in setting up the bank account, the best practices and a referral to someone to get the process done.

I can take the flight to Cyprus anytime.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I am an employee of an american crypto currency company (I am paid in USDT/USDC) and own various crypto holdings myself.

I am looking to cashout my crypto in order to purchase property in Greece, and setup a business in Cyprus to receive my paycheck at a favorable tax rate.

I seek guidance in setting up the bank account, the best practices and a referral to someone to get the process done.

Thank you.
Hi John, I assume you need full services, including incorporation of the company, nominee services and bank account opening correct?

Hi all,

Thank you.
If you know the way how to buy property/car in Greece by cash please let me know)

Hi all,

Thank you.
Hi,

If you will be living in cyprus no need to deal with banks and taxes for crypto. Only thing you should do is to cross border to northern side of the island and exchange your crypto holdings.

• Wow
Reactions: khinkali

Latest Threads