Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company

sainim

May 30, 2017
Visit site
Hello.
I would like to ask for a good provider to cyprus company formation with corporate bank account. It would be great if not too expensive:)
I want to use nominee director (individual) but not for privacy, but for cyprus taxation (need cyprus tax residency). I will be director as well (2 directors), and shareholder, going to be full transparent company.
Do bank need documents from nominee too, or just beneficial owner? If yes, I need nominee to be ready with providing documents to the bank.
Do you think its possible to form this by the end of next week?

Can you also advise with payment processors for cyprus? Like okpay or stripe.

Thanks

You can get it all including the bank account opening with offshorecorpgroup.com they also provide the documents for the nominees to the bank.

What is your budget to setup this company and banking?

You can get it all including the bank account opening with offshorecorpgroup.com they also provide the documents for the nominees to the bank.

What is your budget to setup this company and banking?

Yes I saw that their service is recommended here, however I find them a little costly. It's €2190 for cyprus company + €550 for bank account and Private Nominee Director €950. So its sum €3690. I don't know if its possible, but would really like to go below €3000.

If you are going for cheap you want to find some other provider sure. You may find registration of Cyprus companies as low as 1200 EURO, just be prepaired of a low level of services, hidden costs and annoying surprised during the live time of the company.

Have been there, done thatthu&¤#

Hello.
I would like to ask for a good provider to cyprus company formation with corporate bank account. It would be great if not too expensive:)
I want to use nominee director (individual) but not for privacy, but for cyprus taxation (need cyprus tax residency). I will be director as well (2 directors), and shareholder, going to be full transparent company.
Do bank need documents from nominee too, or just beneficial owner? If yes, I need nominee to be ready with providing documents to the bank.
Do you think its possible to form this by the end of next week?

Can you also advise with payment processors for cyprus? Like okpay or stripe.

Thanks
Do you need the VAT Registration?

You don't need a registered office anywhere else, most often you get it with the agent that register your company for you!

Unfortunately, considering the new changes in the tax regulations, it is always advisable to have a separate business address from the agent's where your company is registered.
This don't help you now! I was wondering how people are doing with double tax treaties in Europe has this something to do with the address of the company and where the company is setup?

Latest Threads