Our valued sponsor

Cyprus offshore comp.

Dubsize

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here, so am I in the offshore world - this forum is very helpful.

I have 2 questions regarding Cyprus offshore incorporation :

1) Is there any risk with using nominee's services ? I am not familiar with this use and I am afraid since officially, someone else is the owner of the company. Can the nominee act without my (the real owner) agreement? steal money? also, will they be the one with power on the bank account? every time I will need something, Will I have to ask the nominee director?

2) If opening an offshore company in CY - book keeping and reporting need to be done. do you guys know a good service provider that can take care of all filling/reporting/tax aspect ?

thank you!

2) If opening an offshore company in CY - book keeping and reporting need to be done. do you guys know a good service provider that can take care of all filling/reporting/tax aspect ?
usually all agents that do the registration of the company can help with accounting and filing of financial reports.

Nominees don't steel money and usually they can't control the bank account unless you sign or give your permission.

usually all agents that do the registration of the company can help with accounting and filing of financial reports.

Nominees don't steel money and usually they can't control the bank account unless you sign or give your permission.

Thank you for your answer.

do you know a good provider to inc in Cyprus?

Latest Threads