Our valued sponsor

Delaware + Georgia Is it enough?

eusean

Nov 2, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I run an online business in Europe that sells non physical goods on a domestic marketplace similar to amazon/ebay. I'm planning on forming an offshore company for privacy purposes. I was thinking about Delaware LLC with personal banking in Georgia due to it being a non-crs country and Delaware because I've heard good things about it plus it's fairly cheap.
I've heard many people say that it's not as easy as it was a decade ago, so how secure and private would that be in reality? Also please recommend me a good agency if you know any.
Thank you!

Reactions: Joe Blasco
Open personal bankin gin Georgia are easy. Just walk-in with some cash and your passport. Bankers will warm welcome to you
And it is completely fine to use it for an LLC, right? I've heard that you can also open it remotely with the help of a local lawyer by assigning a power of attorney, thoughts on that?

If you don't live in Georgia, you would have to pay taxes in your home country, right? But if you use an LLC and a Georgia bank account, then nobody will ever find out it's you...? I thought there are public company records in Delaware...?

Reactions: Joe Blasco

Latest Threads