DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts

Does anyone tried sogexia EMI account?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Their support seems a little slow but I send it Sunday with a question to convert a personal to a business account.

Mohawk

Hello,

I just signed up for an personal account with Sogexia - Compte de Paiement et Carte Bancaire MasterCard Prépayée the account got upgraded after a few hours no problem.

Once upgraded I can't login so I changed my password, still can't login :( ?

Is this normal has anyone of you had the same problem?
hi @goldmann
to be honest i have never tried sending a message query over the weekend
but usually their response time is within the same day or max the next day
also check you spam/junk folder in case they replied and the email ended up there

Mohawk

Their support seems a little slow but I send it Sunday with a question to convert a personal to a business account.
hi @blizz
i havent tried converting a personal account to a business one but in their terms they state that each individual can own both a personal one and a business one

goldmann

hmm still no reply after 48 hours and 3 extra emails to their support. Can't login to the account, this sucks big times. Is this a big company or just a small one man show?

wolverin

I'm wanting to open an account there. What do you think is wrong with this Company or what you did wrong?

moonpk

I'm wanting to open an account there. What do you think is wrong with this Company or what you did wrong?
You may try to apply there to see how they are! Firsthand experience is the best..
hmm still no reply after 48 hours and 3 extra emails to their support. Can't login to the account, this sucks big times. Is this a big company or just a small one man show?
That sucks indeed ca#"!

moonpk

That sucks. I had plans to open an account with them. But if they can't respond to even simplest questions it's bad customer support.

goldmann

No I gave up, this company seems to have sufficient with customers or does not care about them at all. They counting money fin4774"

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
The have trouble with their account opening because of French Regulations

Tanaka

Yeah... I did tried them and I am not satisfied at all about their taxes. Too big if u ask me (or maybe I am too poor).

Q3SK81DZU.jpg

DynaPay Multi-currency Business Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts