Our valued sponsor

EMI / Bank Account for an UK LLP with an Offshore Partner

Please note that Serbia is on the high risk list for money laundering by the FATF and most banks. Even EPB I think blacklist it bor&%#. So don't waste too much time opening an account there. If banks still accepts Belize entities when rest of world is moving away from opening accounts for such entities then it should ring alarm bells. However if your desperate then its an option thu&¤#. Just keep in mind it will probably be the next Latvia for banking scandals. Serbia is not on the same list as North Korea and Syria for no reason ns2.

Serbia remains on FATF list as high risk country for money laundering and corruption - Serbian Monitor

Wish I had known that 6 months ago!

I only sent 1500,- eur from a private NL account to a private RS account, and the Dutch bank froze the transfer. It later cleared fine because I claimed it was family assistance.
But the effect of it was that a person was now looking at my transactions and they noticed a lot of 'business activity' on my personal banking account, and that was a no-no. Had to close that one and migrate to another, very annoying experience to say the least.

So what you say is Serbia is a s**t place to open an account.

If its on the same list as North Korea and Syria I would think so.