Our valued sponsor

EMI/Offshore Bank suggestions for high volume btc trading?

arm4ndo

Jun 11, 2020
Visit site
Hi i should start off by saying I'm new to offshorecorptalk & still wrapping my head around some of the concepts you guys are probably familiar with.
I trade fairly high volumes of btc via localbitcoins (around 50-100k euros monthly) however i run into banking problems all the time for example account suspensions/proof of funds requests etc which slow the process for myself & the people i'm trading with. I've been looking into getting an offshore company set up (not sure which country yet) with a bank account that would be able to handle these amounts monthly with few intrusive questions asked.
Could anyone point me in the right direction both in terms of which country i should register the company in & which banks would fit my use case well?
Thanks in advance

HK banking could work, but you need to work as well with HK exchanges and its hard to open accounts without a personal visit

Could anyone point me in the right direction both in terms of which country i should register the company in & which banks would fit my use case well?
You need some people that are able to handle high volume with BTC and that have a infrastructure in place to deal with it. I'm not aware of if you have the knowledge and the budget to achieve this. Anyway, there are a few users around this forum that may be able to help you, check signatures of posters here in similar threads.

Hi i should start off by saying I'm new to offshorecorptalk & still wrapping my head around some of the concepts you guys are probably familiar with.
I trade fairly high volumes of btc via localbitcoins (around 50-100k euros monthly) however i run into banking problems all the time for example account suspensions/proof of funds requests etc which slow the process for myself & the people i'm trading with. I've been looking into getting an offshore company set up (not sure which country yet) with a bank account that would be able to handle these amounts monthly with few intrusive questions asked.
Thanks in advance

In regards to Jurisdiction Estonia would probably be one of the easier ones to setup an be recognized as a legitimate license provider by EMI's/banks. From the experience I had a lot of Lithuanian EMI's are ok with larger BTC trade volumes such as Globalnetint, Connect Pay, Pervesk and others. They all at least supposed to have a strict initial KYC, but afterwards, if the transactions are with exchanges you listed as business partners they should not ask you for additional docs every single time.

Reactions: GiGoGo

Latest Threads