Our valued sponsor

Epayments is back

tomboy

Member Plus
Jun 14, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys !

after almost 2 years, Epayments is back. I have received an e-mail confirming they are resuming operation.

this AM, I connected to their website and it was working. could not get to their 'payment & and transfer' and 'receive' section but the rest was functioning.

after being audited and reviewed for almost two years by the UK competent authorities I tend to think they are a 'clean' and safe to use EMI. I will wait a bit of time though to start receiving money with them but that's a nice alternative IMO.

cheers !

So what fool is gonna use an EMI that kept their money blocked for 2 years? They probably have customers that have died of covid in that time :(.

So what fool is gonna use an EMI that kept their money blocked for 2 years? They probably have customers that have died of covid in that time :(.

i'm also not convinced how a frustrated client that had his money locked for 2 years can be excited when posting this. at least i would be too angry at this point and probably attacking the emi now and then let alone copy paste the text to share the positive promises of the e-mail to help them buy other clients by those words .

You made me laugh, good one this is cruel but true :(

Hi guys !

after almost 2 years, Epayments is back. I have received an e-mail confirming they are resuming operation.

this AM, I connected to their website and it was working. could not get to their 'payment & and transfer' and 'receive' section but the rest was functioning.

after being audited and reviewed for almost two years by the UK competent authorities I tend to think they are a 'clean' and safe to use EMI. I will wait a bit of time though to start receiving money with them but that's a nice alternative IMO.

cheers !
"this AM, I connected to their website and it was working"

The APP was always working last 2 years, nothing has changed actually, but anyway I am pumped after the last post on their blog.

I'll consider the money definitely lost if no access within the next 6 months but I won't lie I am pretty optimistic right now. On the Telegram group, more and more people get refunded.

It is now possible to transfer money from Epayments to a debit card or a bank account.
That is goo news. Now I just wonder, did all get their money back from their last shut down ?

Are you just proceed using them as were nothing happened ?

I can confirm that today I was able to withdraw my blocked balance (5 figures) - so epayments turned into yet another bad memory to this sick and fundamentally fradulent financial system

if you're sane enough switch to BTC (right now at premium rate)... just my two satoshis

Well there you go. They new this all along once FCA moved in How can they be profitable again without being a laundromat.

I will update the below thread. @magicmat thx for your update.

Latest Threads