Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

If you really think it makes a difference. The amount was a few cents EUR 500. Plain simple, got an email from ePayments

We are delighted to inform you that you will now be able to withdraw your funds in full to an account in your company’s name with another institution.

Following the return of your funds, we are unfortunately unable to keep your account open. Therefore, please read the notes at the bottom of this email before you begin the process and provide us with any requested information by 29.04.2021.

This will allow you some time to make alternative arrangements and provide us with the relevant account details so we can return the full balance in your account to you. We know this may be frustrating for you. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Should you have any questions that have not been dealt with in the notes section, or, if you have any concerns, please contact the Support Team at: [email protected] or contact your Account Manager. We are always here to help with any concerns or questions you may have

We are grateful for the time you have spent with us as an ePayments customer. We would like to thank you wholeheartedly for your support and would love to help you with any future needs if at all possible.
Yours Sincerely,
ePayments

To proceed with the refund of your balance, please provide payment instructions for a bank wire transfer. A document confirming bank account ownership is essential and can be provided via ticket or email. The document must meet the following criteria:
  • Must record the full name in which the bank account is held.
  • The name in which the above bank account is held in must match the corporate company name.
  • Bank name and SWIFT code (or local BIC) must be confirmed.
  • Bank account number/ IBAN and account currency must be confirmed.
  • Must be in Latin or Cyrillic (if any other script, a certified translation is required).
  • The document must have been issued less than 6 months from the date you have provided it to ePayments.
  • We will need some time to review any documents provided. In certain circumstances, we may need to request additional information once we’ve reviewed the information we have received. Should this be the case, we will contact you via email or by raising a ticket in the portal.
  • Once we have successfully reviewed the information provided, we will process your refund and you will receive an automatic confirmation that your payment has been successful.
The Support Team is always ready to help with all your questions so please reach out to us if you need any assistance whatsoever at: [email protected] or raise a question in the portal.

I gave them a Transferwise statement and proof of account and they paid out. It took +-48 hours maybe.
Hi! Did you have to complete a 45 minute questionnaire along the way of having your finds released?
I received time ago a 45 minute questionnaire that they ask me to complete but when I contact support they refuse to be clear about it if it has anything to do with having funds released for some reason.

Hello! Has anyone who has their money still frozen or who has had their funds released, received this email?

Help shape the future of ePayments products and services!
Hi XXXXXXX

I am Xxxxx, and I work with the User Research Team at ePayments. Our research team is hosting feedback sessions, and we’d love to chat with you and learn more about how we can make ePayments better for customer like you.

The chat would last a maximum of 45 minutes. Please understand that participation involves a discussion where you will be asked to answer some questions regarding the products and services offered by ePayments and the way you use and interact with them.

These questions will mainly focus on usage, actions, needs, pain-points, experience, and functionality.

The objective is to provide ePayments with a better understanding of the customers’ needs to design a better product customer experience.

If you are interested in participating in one of these confidential sessions, please let us know, and I will come back to discuss a suitable time, placeholder, and next steps.

If you have any questions, please reply to this email, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

PS. We are grateful for your time and to have you as a customer, your willingness to help us create a better customer experience will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

I don't believe that to come here and post about the frustrating situation will help a lot. It looks like that ePayments finally took a step forward and pay out the owed funds to their clients as they generate new money on new customers.

For me this operation is still suspicious but I'm sure they try to make a turnaround at the moment and restructure their organisation to get back in business, let's hope it is to the better part.

Reactions: troubled soul

Latest Threads