Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

I hope to be in this next stage. Do you know if Wise would be fine to receive around 25K from them?

I hope to be in this next stage. Do you know if Wise would be fine to receive around 25K from them?
They are fine, just inform them before the money arrives!

They are fine, just inform them before the money arrives!
It doesn't necessarily helps ))
When I opened TW account, I didn't know if they are ok with crypto (now I know they are not).
So I called their London office and asked if I can send and receive funds from crypto exchange.
And they told me it's ok! I received money from crypto exchange but of course couldn't send it back.
So it was a major headache later to send money anywhere from TW, because I couldn't send it to my bank account.

That's nice to hear your experience I had no issues so far to get clear and valid answers from TW / Wise. I think you need to speak with more than one there maybe.

People are receiving their money at very slow pace. They are still only allowed to refund low risk clients - also no corporate accounts.

I wonder wtf is taking all this time to FCA remove these restrictions. It has been more than 1 year and half. The way all this mess was managed is just insane.

where do you have thins information from? how is "low risk" client defined?

See below:

Their business seems dead.

Reactions: PaulKruger
Their support is still responsive but I keep getting the same answer that they are still not ready to proceed to refund my company funds. (lower 4 digits range)

Maybe your in higher risk category based on country of residence, activity etc conf/(%.

Reactions: PaulKruger
Their support is still responsive but I keep getting the same answer that they are still not ready to proceed to refund my company funds. (lower 4 digits range)
They will never process any refunds, never!

hmm so you think everything fake.... :(
I don't just think.

Think about this:
Why all this people want that people from public Blogs and Forums come to a Telegram (or other similar s**t service) in a closed group where they can control everything in the direction they want? There is only one single reasons, the SCAM company or the company in question creates the Telegram group and start inviting people there so they can let them believe all is good.

Scammers and companies with bad reputation have already long time ago realized that the power of public forums are beyond their limits, they can't beat them so they try to get victims into the Telegram groups to get the false message out.

Don't fall for this scam.

Reactions: Gbewertu
I was refunded by them, 13000 euros in a personal account. Most were still not refunded but there was a lot of refunds in the last 2 months that seem to have stopped. If anyone needs some proof I'll be happy to provide. Don't let paranoia win. The situation is horrible and epayments is a big scam still, but they did some refunds.

Reactions: Gbewertu
Hello everyone,
I recently heard rumors that ePayments is going to lose it's license soon, and clients withdrawing their money in hurry. Does anyone know anything about it?
On a side node you would never have thought that your thread would get 47K views right :D

It is not gone. I know one of the founders personally. They had to go through a massive process because regulators came in and froze everything 19 months ago. The money is in escrow and safe, however it's taking forever to get funds returned. I'm one of the people who's waiting. It sucks, but no, they're not gone.

Will they survive this? Probably not. But again, the funds are secure.

Latest Threads