ePayments is gone!

It is not gone.

Ok

I know one of the founders personally.

You perhaps want to keep better company.....just saying

Will they survive this? Probably not.

I think thats a good assessment.

But again, the funds are secure.

So secure that some people can't get to their funds in over one and half years...lol.

P.S Happy to have never once used them for obvious reasons smi(&%

So secure that some people can't get to their funds in over one and half years...lol.
we already had this discussion (maybe more than once :)) but I can't resist... we can't access our money because of FCA in the first place

money laundering will be here no matter what - the more states and regulations the more laundering, it's not a matter of opinion or cure - it's a direct consequence

KYE - Know Your ENEMY

we already had this discussion (maybe more than once :)) but I can't resist... we can't access our money because of FCA in the first place

money laundering will be here no matter what - the more states and regulations the more laundering, it's not a matter of opinion or cure - it's a direct consequence

KYE - Know Your ENEMY

So you feel the FCA is to blame and not epayments money laundering? ns2

It is not gone. I know one of the founders personally. They had to go through a massive process because regulators came in and froze everything 19 months ago. The money is in escrow and safe, however it's taking forever to get funds returned. I'm one of the people who's waiting. It sucks, but no, they're not gone.

Will they survive this? Probably not. But again, the funds are secure.
Hope it is true !
When you think they will refund ? We have 85K there. :(

So you feel the FCA is to blame and not epayments money laundering? ns2
I feel FCA unquestionably failed as an authority providing the protection of customers.
Such an organization is just a leech sucking and wasting public resources, creating obstacles for both service providers and end-users and when it comes to the situation that demonstrates their purpose it does the worst...
We assume (don't know) that epayments is a laundromat - so be it - then there is definitely a way how to shut it down without damage to the financial situation of vast majority of innocent customers.
Just to be clear - my money held there are just pennies for me...

I don't just think.

Think about this:
Why all this people want that people from public Blogs and Forums come to a Telegram (or other similar s**t service) in a closed group where they can control everything in the direction they want? There is only one single reasons, the SCAM company or the company in question creates the Telegram group and start inviting people there so they can let them believe all is good.

Scammers and companies with bad reputation have already long time ago realized that the power of public forums are beyond their limits, they can't beat them so they try to get victims into the Telegram groups to get the false message out.

Don't fall for this scam.
I joined this telegram group pretty much since the beginning.

I was always skeptical when people claimed they got their money back, especially Russians. Then some Portuguese, Spaniards posted screen shots.

Eventually I started believing it was real when a French guy posted a screen shot, since I am French myself I could recognize the bank name and all, I don't believe for a second Epayments would lose their time posting fake screen shots of bank statements with French bank names to deceive people.

So to this day, I still #BELIEVE rof/%

It is not gone. I know one of the founders personally. They had to go through a massive process because regulators came in and froze everything 19 months ago. The money is in escrow and safe, however it's taking forever to get funds returned. I'm one of the people who's waiting. It sucks, but no, they're not gone.

Hi, are you the guy on telegram who claimed step 3 got started? ("higher risk" people)?

We assume (don't know) that epayments is a laundromat - so be it - then there is definitely a way how to shut it down without damage to the financial situation of vast majority of innocent customers.

The FCA took control and are going through each account with a fine tooth comb before releasing funds back to customers. Unfortunately this manual process will take time. It it no different to Satabank which took 18 months for some people to get their money back.

The moral of the story like Satabank is stay the hell away from Russian laundromats thu&¤#. If epayments was even a remotely clean business with just minimal bad apples this would not be happening. You cannot blame the FCA for epayments like of adhering to basic KYC.

Reactions: uplana
Hi, are you the guy on telegram who claimed step 3 got started? ("higher risk" people)?
It's easy to see that 3rd phase didn't start yet. You just need to go to FCA's website and see that there are no updates on Epayments and that the same restrictions are still being applied - meaning only low/medium risk personal clients are able to be refunded.

Has this founder you know any stake or role still in the company for you to say that they are not going to survive? Because honestly, ePayments doesn't look like they believe in that and are doing everything they can to get back in business.

in the telegram group some people claim they got the money back.... with screenshots... lets hope
It's true. I know an actual case that I have personally helped. For several months, they were nor approving his proof of address despite our efforts but as soon as it was approved they have asked him to register his bank account where to remit his balance and once that was approved as well (they need supporting docs) funds were successfully remitted. I am working now on a similar case which is still on the process of accepting the proof of address..

• Haha
Reactions: uplana
I don't believe a single word that is posted here about the release of any funds! They keep it for the next venture or buy a Ferrari.
ferrari GIF

Today I met (by coincidence) another client of epayments. Average crystal clear woman (teacher) that got paid by some tourist agency withing their referral program for a few years, earned about 8k EUR during the time from participation in the program and this funds got frozen like all the others.
She was requested to provide supportive documentation in May and was repeatedly asked for more and more docs for the last 4 months. End of facts...

I let this information to everyone's own discretion but my personal opinion is that there is no point whatsoever to fake the "recovery" activities that thoroughly and that they are slowly moving forward. The question is if there is enough to pay everyone off.... And no question about epayments being dead as a brand ;)

Reactions: boomy
Light at the end of the tunnel.

I am pumped.

As soon as we’ve finished going through and reactivating the banking connections, we will be initiating batch processing for refunds, and we believe this is the last step before we are able to fully reopen our business.
Some must be an idiot if they ever going to use them again.

Latest Threads