Our valued sponsor

ePayments is gone!

2.5 years your money has been blocked. There is no excuse they could give that would be acceptable to me :confused:.

The hope that you may forget about the money or that you will have died from covid, monkey pox or now be homeless.
So you think they refund only the people writing to them, and will keep everyone else's money?

Anyway, I do write to them, last time was 2 weeks ago. Probably sent them like 12 emails since the start of this crap.

you have bother them if the money is worth your time in your case... 2 emails a week to let them know you're alive and waiting
worked for me (bigger sum though)
Ok thanks for the advice.

This month, wrote 2 times, sounds like I should keep it up.

But I think the official reason they give about this slow process is the limits they got from banking channels, I have no idea what it means.

I don't believe a single word that is posted here about the release of any funds! They keep it for the next venture or buy a Ferrari.
ferrari GIF
Today got access to my refund:

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-31 at 2.40.22 PM.jpeg

You are free to still believe it's not happening.

It took AGES but I kept writing to the support in July and August of this month as I really needed the money.

I will post a screen shot of my Transferwise account when the money is credited.

PS: these transfers from Feb 2020 :D few days later I would have had an extra 1974 euros stuck there for over 2.5 years.

Today got access to my refund:

View attachment 4053

You are free to still believe it's not happening.

It took AGES but I kept writing to the support in July and August of this month as I really needed the money.

I will post a screen shot of my Transferwise account when the money is credited.

PS: these transfers from Feb 2020 :D few days later I would have had an extra 1974 euros stuck there for over 2.5 years.
did they process already the refund? i got also access, "sent" to another account but payment is still not processed since one week....

still battling with them for my funds, it's a lower 4 figure amount and the list of required documents they keep coming up with is just insane, I would spend more just to get all those documents produced and authenticated. UAE offshore where I am the sole shareholder/director

Hello everyone! My nature of business is internet marketing and I want to withdraw my funds from epayments, but since they are transferring funds only to personal accounts I am looking to open quick and easy bank account for purpose of transferring funds from epayments. Citizen of Uzbekistan.

Latest Threads