Our valued sponsor

Established exchange for BVI ltd?

Mt Pelerin is fine with BVI by principle but their list of supported altcoins to on-off ramp is not extensive. Uniswap / Sushi & the likes do not cover it all facing Binance or Gate.io (the latter handles the most count of listings amongst exchanges - will check their BVI compatibility)

All of the above and more refused to provide their services to my BVI company back in 2021.
I just (nov 2022 for reference into the future) contacted Kraken, Binance, Gate.io and Coinbase : except for Coinbase (not supported), they stated there would be no issue with BVI corp (Gate.io then restricts the trading to spot only). That said, I did not verify yet about the difference between the theory and the practice.

I just (nov 2022 for reference into the future) contacted Kraken, Binance, Gate.io and Coinbase : except for Coinbase (not supported), they stated there would be no issue with BVI corp (Gate.io then restricts the trading to spot only). That said, I did not verify yet about the difference between the theory and the practice.
Any update on this? Were you able to to move ahead with them?

Latest Threads