Our valued sponsor

Estonian E-residency Payment Gateway ?

Edge

Apr 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

Couple questions
I heard the major company formation websites for estonian e-residents (like leapin / xolo) don't like e-commerce (probably because it will take them actual work to do the taxes ? idk) .. so my question is, is there a different platform that can accept e-commerce and do the same thing (accounting and help me file the yearly report basically).

And my second question, is, besides paypal, what other payment gateways I can use that will allow me to withdraw to say payoneer, transferwise or something similar (or a bank account but not in estonia).
Stripe needs a bank account in Estonia.
The major ones in europe don't like e-residents apparently (ie braintree) ..

And all those ones recommended by companies such us leapin have horrible reviews online (trustpilot etc) such as paymill, paymentwall etc .. And crazy fees for non eurpean card transactions.

So any help will be appreciated, I'm kinda stuck here!
Thanks

what are cracy fees?

Well my traffic is basically 95% US / Canada / Australia, the rest is from the UK ..
Some of these processors don't even display their "non european card" transaction fees (like cardinity), others go up to 4.9% per transaction.

But to be honest, I don't even care about that, my main concern with these stripe / braintree clones is that you can't find a good review of them online if you tried .. it's always people complaining about the transaction process having an issue (for example paymentwall requires documents from people buying stuff from your store do you belive that ?) .. or just people compaining about frozen money or no payments .. stuff like that.

Do you have a payment processor in mind I can try ?

Reactions: AMD
Reactions: AMD
Well my traffic is basically 95% US / Canada / Australia, the rest is from the UK ..
Some of these processors don't even display their "non european card" transaction fees (like cardinity), others go up to 4.9% per transaction.

But to be honest, I don't even care about that, my main concern with these stripe / braintree clones is that you can't find a good review of them online if you tried .. it's always people complaining about the transaction process having an issue (for example paymentwall requires documents from people buying stuff from your store do you belive that ?) .. or just people compaining about frozen money or no payments .. stuff like that.

Do you have a payment processor in mind I can try ?
cardinity is the biggest fraud ever. you and many others (including me) will NEVER EVER get our money back... search the owner, research a bit and you;ll get it.. stay FAR from cardinity as soon as possible. or give your money to poor people, its better ...

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
@Martin Everson true. If you see the communication you will undertand the meaning of the word mafia.. The only thing they didn't ask me was my DNA analysis and my sp*rm analysis... everything else I sent. And the company was one of the best in Europe. Another proof that europe does not protect at all their citizens... regulators etc.. where is the action if you see all these people suffering by EMI (electronic mafia institutions). I'm pissed off loosing money and EU services protect eU but not europeans

I understand the rules are probably different for companies in Estonia, but are you sure about this? I have a UK LTD with a Stripe account and I can withdraw to TransferWise with no problems at all.

Yeah that's why I got the account in the first place, you can actually use a different country for the bank account. They ask for a bank account in the country where the company is incorporated, but then when you add a bank account in Germany for example they don't mind .. Maybe it's a regulatory thing I don't know.

Same rule for braintree, except in braintree you can't continue with the account opening process unless you enter the details of the bank account that MUST be in your country of incorporation .. I emailed them explaining that my bank account isn't in Estonia, they said it's fine, just enter details for a bank account in estonia in the registration, then you can change it in your account later to whatever bank you want ..

Latest Threads