Our valued sponsor

Dear Gurus.

Have you ever heard about EUROPAY.CZ. it is based in Czech republic,

Is it reliable? trust worthy. Or we could be stuck there with first transfer?

Thanks
In my opinion, SWIFT payments are very slow. 4-5 day.
only the Euro, GPB, Francs, Yuan, Ruble
It is necessary to get acquainted with the tariffs. Some positions are very expensive.

Reactions: David97255
Very expensive and they do banking through Azerbaijan!!!!!! I have heard really bad reviews on this, plus the money is not protected up to 100 000 euros at all, if they "close-their-shop" then you will never see your money ever again!!!! My friend closed his account and was very unhappy with this whole experience! Watch out. If you need IBAN solution then Paysera is better option.

Reactions: bullhorn offshore
Very expensive and they do banking through Azerbaijan!!!!!! I have heard really bad reviews on this, plus the money is not protected up to 100 000 euros at all, if they "close-their-shop" then you will never see your money ever again!!!! My friend closed his account and was very unhappy with this whole experience! Watch out. If you need IBAN solution then Paysera is better option.
I don't want to advertise to anyone.
The IBAN have their own and not from a third party Bank.
And SWIFT code, too, its.
They do have a correspondent account in Azerbaijan.
I have one account there working for the Scottish LP. If it wasn't so slowly paced payments, you can work.
I even get paid from Taiwan.
As soon as I find something better, I'll close the account. But the Scottish or the Canadian LP is very hard somewhere something to open.

Well, the past has shown that new payment processors that take on high risk business as well as business that the majority of payment processors refuse sooner or later disappear with or without merchants money!

So be aware of it and take care when using a payment processor like the mentioned above!

I don't want to advertise to anyone.
The IBAN have their own and not from a third party Bank.
And SWIFT code, too, its.
They do have a correspondent account in Azerbaijan.
I have one account there working for the Scottish LP. If it wasn't so slowly paced payments, you can work.
I even get paid from Taiwan.
As soon as I find something better, I'll close the account. But the Scottish or the Canadian LP is very hard somewhere something to open.
Yes, they have their own SWIFT code, but that's means nothing really useful. Except when you need to have your company name on the invoice. The banking processing what they do through Azerbaijan is very dangerous because they can dissapear with your money very easily and that is what you should be careful about. And they are not insured (banks and some payment alternative-banks are insured by government, so even if something goes wrong, the central bank will give you your money back from their sources automatically and this is great protection what you need).

Well, the past has shown that new payment processors that take on high risk business as well as business that the majority of payment processors refuse sooner or later disappear with or without merchants money!

So be aware of it and take care when using a payment processor like the mentioned above!
exactly this is the problem when they are not insured by the goverment system like i said above. All banks and some alternative-banks and payment accounts are insured but this is not the case when they do banking through Azerbaijan ,thats not a good choice

Reactions: bullhorn offshore
Yes, they have their own SWIFT code, but that's means nothing really useful. Except when you need to have your company name on the invoice. The banking processing what they do through Azerbaijan is very dangerous because they can dissapear with your money very easily and that is what you should be careful about. And they are not insured (banks and some payment alternative-banks are insured by government, so even if something goes wrong, the central bank will give you your money back from their sources automatically and this is great protection what you need).
You are right, there is a risk.
You can not keep money in one purse. But as I said, now is a very difficult time for shell companies.
The owner of this PI has a bank in Santa Lucia, MSO in Hong Kong and PI in Lithuania.
I hope that he will not close his entire business in one day. For me it will be a loss.
Caution is never superfluous.

Thank you very much for the update on this thread, let's hope it can help people around to get a clear inside.

Good day to all, this is Europay. Here is our statement as Fred asked.

1. Guys, we really don't understand the issue. All funds are safe and not a dime was lost. Clients' money is our main concern and we ll never disappear. And you all know that.
2. We transfered from Europay to Hongkong because it's nearly impossible to normally function in Czechia and we are tired of this country.
3. You know that many payment providers suddenly stop their business and clients' money disappear into someone's opckets or at best get stuck for many month. Shouldn't you praise us for our efforts that as wise and prudent provider we prepared a Hongkong solution and just within a week safely and comfortably transferred all clients and funds?
4. We did all the work in Hongkong which clients must do: opened accounts + filled the forms and did all paperwork. In most cases the clients asked us to make the balance from Europay to Hongkong because they trust us and they know that we always try to be loyal and servicial.
5. Now transfer of clients and funds completed. This week we finish all leftovers and continue to happily work.
6. We are expanding and in a month we ll have fully active payment solution in United Kingdom w unique IBAN's. Also, we became a principal Mastercard issuer and start generating cards in December hopewully with very very pleasant fees. SEPA is being obtained too which was impossible in wretched CZ nevertheless huge money and efforts we spent there on it.
7. IF SOMEONE DIDN'T GET REPLY FROM OUR TEAM BE AWARE IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE BECAUSE USUALLY WE REPLY WITHIN 1 HOUR OR AT LEAST 1 DAY. WRITE TO [email protected] + [email protected] AND YOUR MATTER LL BE SOLVED AS ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.
8. Very soon we open a chat or channel in Telegram and all our clients are more than welcome to join. It ll allow you to always exchange the news and a manager will be assigned to be there and coordinate all talks so that you always may take out his brain. Pls expect a message in your user account with info on said channel.
9. Just about now we are in the process of opening rep offices in numerous countries so that all clients may visit us and obtain all info and care needed.

Good day again, this is Europay. We very serious about our reputation and would like to dicsuss some negative remarks from your side.
1. Dear VOID, we are not last option, believe me. Actually, we are to be considered now as a first option. We are very loyal + even current fees not bad at least for small payments and our statistics say that most pyaments are in the range of 15 000 euro and thus the fee is 35 euro which is not expensive for a SWIFT payment. Fees for any euro payment will be 10-15 euro when we ll get SEPA.
2. Dear Bullhorn, SWIFT payments fully completed within 2-5 days is an absolutely normal practice in all financial institutions and I'm surprised to here it's very slow. Yes, we have 4 currencies now and USD is among them while not too many institutions and even banks have USD payments. Yes, some fees very expensive but the lion's share is taken by our corresponding bank while we chanrge on top only 5 euro.
3. Dear ADMIN, we treasure our clients and didn't disappear and your bad experience with other providers shouldn't cast shade on us. We humbly ask you to change your allusion. Quick and transparent transfer of all clients and funds to Hongkong prove our point.
4. Dear Michael Arris, own SWIFT code doesn't mean nothing? I must tell you that exactly such own code proves a provider to be a normal payment institution or bank. If a payment provider doesn't have it then it's just a mere company accepting clients' money to its own account in another financial institution. And namely this scheme puts you in great danger because all your money legally belong to said company which indeed may easily dissappear. Our structure costs a lot of money and time so we will hardly disappear because creating it cost us too much time. Azerbaijani bank is not more or less risly than other banks. As to insurance, I guess only banks have it while other payment providers don't. Then u need to make a choice and open account in a traditional bank encountering their very strict and time-comsuming conditions.
5. Dear FRED, your are very wrong that our support is not helpful. Actually, the guys did the great job transfering all clients and funds just within 1 week. We always reply same day and you know that. Also, nothing stops you to directly call us and get in direct contact with people. Not too many financial institutions do that.

In the conclusion...
Once again, we consider all clients as our greatest asset and we hope to always maintain warm and family-like relationship. Please write to us anytime and we ll solve all matters together.
Best Regards,
Europay Team

Dear Fred, I can't agree on above-said for these reasons:
1. This letter was personally sent to every client so if you didn't receive it then you just wouldn't know about it in the first place. So said pressure couldn't take place.
2. Transfer of said amount can not take 5 days or even 1 day because we did it internally instantly.
3. Hongong is active and it's clear even from the message you quoted above.
4. Usual price for opening is 500-950 euro + we open account first and only after a client pays only after he gets full access and bank details. So if a client is not happy with our service he just doesn't pay. So if you paid then you were satisfied by pur service? As to the price of 3950 euro, probably your business is higrisk. But again, if you paid then you were satiffied.
5.Write me a letter to [email protected] and tell me your company name and I ll show you within few minutes that your account is active and its balance fully topped up.

Do NOT use EuroPay.cz No license. Cloned websites with a sterling Russia site, a U.K Site... the EuroPay.cz site the connections to Hong Kong the owner of 'Sterling' Viacheslav Chariev won't even complete his linked in profile. (common practice and thought.. if you have a business you're proud of you advertise it, he won't. ) This is a nasty mess with what looks to be a fair amount of suspect activities.

Latest Threads