Our valued sponsor

Exchanging crypto to fiat via ACH for non-Americans

eomeakyl

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I have bank accounts and credit cards in the USA. As a non-American, this has been good for several years. There were a few methods for me to convert crypto to fiat and transfer via ACH. Unfortunately, over time all these options have disappeared. It has been increasingly more difficult to get money into the USA. As a non-American, I cannot pass verification for a lot of American crypto exchanges. The non-US crypto exchanges tend to only support bank wires to the USA, which my US banks now reject. My bank accounts in the USA are now only accepting domestic transfers via ACH.

Are there any options left to exchange crypto to fiat and transfer to US bank accounts via ACH without requiring to be a US person? Or is P2P the only option now?

I'm in the same boat. It's increasingly more difficult even for americans to buy crypto and keep an account working on all different exchanges.

Which exchanges you used that accept wire?

I'm looking for any method to buy USDT using ACH for the past weeks.

the LLC is American. I use Kraken with my LLCs all the time without issues.
You send from a business account directly to a personal checking account?

Even if the answer was yes, which I highly doubt it is, I still wouldn't want to go down this route of mixing personal and business affairs plus getting into bed with the IRS.

Use any p2p service and filter by US ACH payment methods (Binance, Paxful, Noon, etc etc etc)
Never heard of Noon and can't find any relevant information on them. Binance doesn't allow this (against ToS). On Paxful there's literally only one provider and they charge a 4% fee. I already mentioned P2P in the OP.

I did manage to find a solution. I don't want to say the name of the service publicly because it's likely only a solution that'll work temporarily until I get caught breaking the ToS.

Never heard of Noon and can't find any relevant information on them. Binance doesn't allow this (against ToS). On Paxful there's literally only one provider and they charge a 4% fee. I already mentioned P2P in the OP.

I did manage to find a solution. I don't want to say the name of the service publicly because it's likely only a solution that'll work temporarily until I get caught breaking the ToS.
It's called noones (probably the autocorrect changed it). I have been exchanging crypto in Binance with ACH using Bank of America for the last 5 years so that tells you I have never read their ToS hahaha. About Paxful yeah that's normal since almost no one wants to exchange crypto with ACH

It's called noones (probably the autocorrect changed it). I have been exchanging crypto in Binance with ACH using Bank of America for the last 5 years so that tells you I have never read their ToS hahaha. About Paxful yeah that's normal since almost no one wants to exchange crypto with ACH
Wait, now thinking it was localbitcoins actually but it's now dead. With binance is still possible but I have less experience time with that option

Reactions: jafo