Our valued sponsor

fake documents how can this be good?

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
I want to know how it can be good to use fake documents, or rather, how can I make sure that nothing happens with my company and EMI account if someone find out that I have been using fake documents?

There was a thread on the forum (several threads) but I can't find it any longer, does someone know where it is or why it has been deleted?

I plan to setup a new offshore company with EMI bank account using fake documents for maximum privacy.

Maximum privacy sounds good, but if you get locked out of your account and your money you'll wish there was a bit more transparency. Unless you are really slashing and burning a business which is illegal I could never recommend it.
No that's because you don't know about how to setup these things properly and where to set it up :)

I have had great success with the setup of anonymous companies using special documents for the same. I have also no problems with the opening of several anonymous EMI accounts for all my banking needs. All in All I have been satisfied with the invention of this method to keep my total privacy when doing business :)

Reactions: suzy
I have had great success with the setup of anonymous companies using special documents for the same. I have also no problems with the opening of several anonymous EMI accounts for all my banking needs. All in All I have been satisfied with the invention of this method to keep my total privacy when doing business :)

How did you get those company documents? If you can apply for access to the virtual terminal, can you do one for me please? How much would I have to pay?

Even if you don't find the information directly you can simply open a thread there and get answers from experienced users from here ;)

great work @Admin it's better to keep all information about fake docs and darks out of the public forums.

Suggestion: Make it impossible for users that have not been a member of this forum for at least 60 days to upgrade their account. This keeps all the trashy trolls away!

Reactions: adoffshore

Latest Threads