Our valued sponsor

FAST bank account/EMI for company

MarioMico

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
I 'm the owner of Maltese company that going to start with software development.
As for now, I'm searching for a bank account or EMI account that I can set up within 12 to 20 days for my company and then I can receive 1 mln euro from Dubai as round of investment.

Do you have any provider that can handle that without blocking funds for months?

Take care!

Reactions: negon
It's fast way to lose your money
any EMI will block you account immediately if you receive 1 mln EUR there
try to contact Sata Bank(Malta), also, if you hurry up it would be better to visit their office in person with full bundle of documents

How we can avoid block and if he has all documents what is the problem for them to release the funds?

How we can avoid block and if he has all documents what is the problem for them to release the funds?

EMI accounts are not able to accept such amount of money,
for example. somebody on forum mentioned, that Mistertango has 100 000 EUR yearly limit
if you have no options to open account in such quick manner, try to open accounts in Leupay, Paysera, Worldfirst etc. and split the amount into small pieces

also, it is difficult to open account so quickly, but still possible

You will need to split this amount in several amonts in order to get any EMI or bank account opened for your business and to avoid it to be blocked. There is no bank which open remote accounts that would be happy to receive such amounts. They will ask a lot of questions and even ask for a lot of documentation. You may want to travel to the bank of your choice.

Reactions: cansei
You will lose every last penny if you open a bank or EMI and deposit 100k or more in third-party middle east funds right off the bat. As has been said go as small as you can when it comes to wires or go to a very big bank to open an account in a face to face in order to get large wires through in 2018.

We don't want to see you on here in several weeks screaming "xyz has frozen my accounts for no reason" :eek:

First of all,
Like someone say before they will block your account directly.
Secondly I should tell you to use a real bank and not an EMI for this kind of amount. EMI doesn't have any compensation scheme even it s only 100k.
I used EMI a lot, reached the point that nothing better than a real bank
Good luck

Dont use an EMI for that. Given you are in Malta, I would setup bank accounts at SataBank, BofV and medBank and split the money between the 3 banks. Due diligence process can take upto 6 months but if you have all the documents ready maybe you could get it done in 20 days.

Reactions: IAmNotTheTaxman
There is no fast way to open an offshore account for your situation. The bank or EMI will rise a lot of questions and will be looking for evidence. It's simply not possible any longer to do what you are looking for without a lot of paperworks and information in place.

They may start open the account but once the money arrive they either decline the transaction or freeze the account until further documents and info is provided.

Dont use an EMI for that. Given you are in Malta, I would setup bank accounts at SataBank, BofV and medBank and split the money between the 3 banks. Due diligence process can take upto 6 months but if you have all the documents ready maybe you could get it done in 20 days.
Impossible, they are not accepting newcomers and it's impossible right now to do it in 20 days.

You will need to split this amount in several amonts in order to get any EMI or bank account opened for your business and to avoid it to be blocked. There is no bank which open remote accounts that would be happy to receive such amounts. They will ask a lot of questions and even ask for a lot of documentation. You may want to travel to the bank of your choice.
@Admin sounds good but even if I would travel there my CSP is doing it right now for me and cannot speed it up. Going there in person won't change anything.

You will lose every last penny if you open a bank or EMI and deposit 100k or more in third-party middle east funds right off the bat. As has been said go as small as you can when it comes to wires or go to a very big bank to open an account in a face to face in order to get large wires through in 2018.

We don't want to see you on here in several weeks screaming "xyz has frozen my accounts for no reason" :eek:
Haha got it! Any specific "big bank" I should check?

Guys, do you think 70k euro will be accepted on Payoneer or Worldfirst or Mistertango or still there will be issues?

hi iam new member.Offshore CorpTalk - Home of Offshore Company Formation ... Forum Rules for the Offshore Bank Account forum! Admin, Mar 27, 2016 .... Worldliness alternative with debit cards. ... Looking for a banking solution for a Cyprus company.
What is this ?

SataBank doesn't seem a good option, anyone who has been banking with them will probably be regretting it right now. https://www.sata.bank

Latest Threads