Our valued sponsor

Georgia individual enterpeneur as exit strategt for Crypto Trading

I know a reasonable choice with good climate &shores in which you can spend 6 months comfortably with paying an affordable rent by following a procedure-completely legal and clean . You can take your money into your bank account with ease paying almost no tax in that country. Drop me a message if you are interested .

Btw, I am not a Nigerian prince. The above solution is legal& legitimate but there is a time window in which this should be done.
This is s forum to share ideas so please share.

Also those that say they are not a Nigerian prince usually are a Nigerian prince :oops:

We accept everyone your Highness!!! and treat everyone the same.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke
This is s forum to share ideas so please share.

Also those that say they are not a Nigerian prince usually are a Nigerian prince :oops:

We accept everyone your Highness!!! and treat everyone the same.
Umm. Turkey. There is a temporary amnesty -no question asked- with a deadline(June). I believe it suits to non-US citizen nomads who haven't spend the last six months in their respective countries in which they are ordinarily resident. They may move to Turkey and start the process . If you don't like desert (of UAE), this is an option.. Buy a flat here to rent it out, to layer+ for a steady income.

Reactions: Almouk and CaptK

Latest Threads