Our valued sponsor

Good introducer for Mauritius?

Do you have experience with both companies @Sols ?
I don't have direct experience with Sovereign Group but I have come across them several times and they seem to be on the up and up.

Sovereign Man/Simon Black is not someone I take seriously. Same category as Doug Casey, JJ Luna, and those other doom and gloom nutjobs who peddle prepackaged public information to people who have more money than sense.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I can vouch for Sovereign Group. Have dealt with their Dubai office and they did offer a nice setup using Mauritius as the base country for the structure and reasonably priced ($10-12k) for a complex set-up. If you wouldn't need to use them as the director, then those fees will drastically be reduced (25-30%).

These guys have been around for quite a while. I was actually introduced to them by a contact whose opinion I take very seriously that spoke very highly of their main office in Gibraltar back in the day. Have strong banking connections so those in the forum, ie @CaLViN , looking for a good bank introducer and who are willing to pay what that is worth (you know, if you are/go cheap, then you shouldn't complain if your agent is, too), they should definitely be on your shortlist.

Website: The Sovereign Group (go to 'where we can help' to see the scope of their reach)

Reactions: uplana and CaLViN
I think he refers to this group:

I have always wondered whether this company is connected to Sovereign Man - aka Simon Black or the name Sovereign is just a coincidence.
Correct. This is the Group and I am working with their Mauritius office:
Sovereign Trust (Mauritius) Limited
Unit 21
Circle Square Business Park
Forbach
Mauritius . I will come back and let you know the outcome of the process

I can also suggest Animo Associates. Top service and professional approach. Also from my experience ABC Bank is not so "easy" to deal with in terms of KYC. Perhaps this particular provider is in good terms with them and they are more lenient. Bank One used to be the most popular option but not anymore. Now it's MCB.
Afrasia is also good but they are slow - _-

ABC bank is pretty anal when it comes to doing transfers out: you need to send them for every transfer a resolution of the board of directors and you get a (video) call to confirm the transfer.
HI Suzy, it is recommended that the eligible Introducer be appointed as joint bank signatory to the bank account. Also, they need to be included in call-back mandate so that the bank may call them instead of you. If you are interested I may refer you to an eligible Introducer.

Latest Threads