Our valued sponsor

Question Have a lot of Paysafecards, anyone interested in partnership?

Naleii

Feb 4, 2022
Naleii
Visit site
Hello,

I get around 4.000€ - 7.000€ on Paysafecard PIN's through my website every month. Around. The problem is, right now I don't have any Payment Service Provider, which means, I can not get them paid out.
If anyone is interested, I'm looking for a way to get paid out through Western Union or Crypto (Bitcoins or USDC)

You would get a commission of 20%. Meaning that I would sell the PIN's to you for 20% cheaper as it's actual value.

The Paysafecards have been collected a legal way, I can provide the IP address and e-mail of each customer connected to the Paysafecard PIN.

Reactions: mebuq and CaptK
Hello,

I get around 4.000€ - 7.000€ on Paysafecard PIN's through my website every month. Around. The problem is, right now I don't have any Payment Service Provider, which means, I can not get them paid out.
If anyone is interested, I'm looking for a way to get paid out through Western Union or Crypto (Bitcoins or USDC)

You would get a commission of 20%. Meaning that I would sell the PIN's to you for 20% cheaper as it's actual value.

The Paysafecards have been collected a legal way, I can provide the IP address and e-mail of each customer connected to the Paysafecard PIN.
Interested! We have ways to process them

Latest Threads