Our valued sponsor

Help, need to withdraw my funds from InteractiveBrokers USA

Mr Magoo

Sep 3, 2018
Visit site
I am trying to withdraw my funds (USD/EUR) from my IB USA account in name of my BZ IBC. The IBC is just holding assets via IB, no trading. IB's doesnt let me withdraw to my Mauritius Bank (they dont have the correspondent bank data in their system it seems) nor Transferwise (not allowed).

Any idea how I can get the funds out? I can in theory open a new bank account for the IBC but that is a pain in 2021 and that is why I ditched the IBC for trading in the first place.

Any input welcome!

@Admin cant see my thread in the Latest posts. What did I do wrong?

My IB account for my BZ IBC is still alive. 1 year ago they threatened to close the account if I didnt send them a whole bunch of documents and proof within the next 3 days. After 9 months they accepted the last docs and all good for now.

My doubt here: would IB let accounts of BZ IBC's with enough $$$ in it alive (for now) and would my EU citizenship be something positive for them?

Moved all my money out anyways since finding a bank for a BZ IBC that also is allowed by IB to withdraw money to is quite hard these days

Reactions: daxbr
How have been you able to withdraw from IB? To a Mauritian bank account in the name of the IBC?

I have seen that old accounts with enough balance ( at least mid 6 figures) are still allowed to continue with their account, however right now if you open a new application with an IBC will be rejected.

Latest Threads