Our valued sponsor

Heritage company in Estonia

Kirito

Jun 15, 2021
World
Visit site
I have a Disregarded SMLLC in the USA and plan to sell it to a new Estonian patrimonial company which will act as an Investment holding.

As far as I understand, all profits from the LLC will pass through the Estonian company, and I can use it to increase my heritage. While I don't get money from it, I don't have to pay taxes.

To make a living, I will invoice the LLC to pay my living expenses, and pay the appropriate tax.

Does it make sense? Did I miss something?

Would you kindly refer me to a good and affordable Estonian Company manager?

Wonder why @Don didn't dropped a line here already.

Reactions: Don
I have a Disregarded SMLLC in the USA and plan to sell it to a new Estonian patrimonial company which will act as an Investment holding.

As far as I understand, all profits from the LLC will pass through the Estonian company, and I can use it to increase my heritage. While I don't get money from it, I don't have to pay taxes.

To make a living, I will invoice the LLC to pay my living expenses, and pay the appropriate tax.

Does it make sense? Did I miss something?

Would you kindly refer me to a good and affordable Estonian Company manager?
It could work indeed. You could as well operate as a PE in Estonia.
Using a holding structure for US SMLLC can sometimes trigger branch tax in US which is not desirable. Operating as a PE on the other hand will give you access to the benefits of Estonian tax system including the indefinite tax deferral.