Gift Card Payment gateway
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

andreas

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
I'm looking for a high risk payment processor for my pharmacy website. I have been looking all around here and there and Google. It's impossible to find some reliable company that accept pharma business.

What I have tried is instabill.com they seem to be the most legit company for credit card processing.

If you know a good psp that can handle high volume payment processing then please let me know here or by pm.

Thanks ;)

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
instabill.com is one of the only I know that are still in business and take on high risk business as the one you are into. There are a few other underground processors that keep themself in the background!

aage

Offshore Agent
You are all looking for pharmacy payment processing. I wonder what have you done so far?

lostguy

Why is pharmacy processing complicated? I get min. 5 e-mails a day with people selling this stuff and they want my CC information if possible.

starfang

Offshore Agent
What are the best payment processors for high risk business atm? I see only the same names sowing up instantly no new names or payment processors I don't know of.

Are there any up to date list of high risk payment processors please?

mariawatches

I wonder if you find a high risk processing company? We sell replica watches and looking for credit card processing company as well.

TurnedToRobot

Entrepreneur
Is there any reliable payment processor around for high risk business? I already know instabill, gspay and a few more but would like to learn about others.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution

Latest Threads

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution