Our valued sponsor

How can I get an ITIN number for non US resident by myself?

IBO Panama

Oct 18, 2020
Panama
ibo.com.pa
Has anyone used services for ITIN application?
Some do not entertain non-residents who does not have any grounds to get an ITIN.
I am trying to get an ITIN because I want to open an account in the US as Transferwise closed my account.

I have seen some sites where they offer issuing of ITIN for a cost of 250~600 USD.
Has anyone ever used these services?
One CAA said it could take up to 6 months while others say that it takes 12 weeks.

I found out the method of selling an E-book on Amazon and getting an ITIN number, but I have never tried yet.

Is there any fastest cheapest way I can get an ITIN as a non-resident?

I haven't done it myself yet but what should work is registering an LLC. If you are non-resident alien you would file 1040-NR and 5472 tax forms so the W-7 form for ITIN would be attached to your tax forms (I think W-7 is attached to 1040-NR). If you get CAA they can verify your passport instead of having to send your original passport by mail. Not sure how long this all would take. I don't think ITINs are obtainable fast though. Slower than EIN which is also slow.

The service providers *may* help but avoid paying any fees until they've confirmed that they can help. And make sure they offer a refund in case your application gets rejected, as it's easy to file a BS application that the provide knows will get rejected and charge you $600 for it.

The Amazon route seized to work some time ago, so don't waste your time.

And as for timing - there's no real way to speed it up. It's going to take a month at the minimum.

Has anyone used services for ITIN application?
Some do not entertain non-residents who does not have any grounds to get an ITIN.
I am trying to get an ITIN because I want to open an account in the US as Transferwise closed my account.

I have seen some sites where they offer issuing of ITIN for a cost of 250~600 USD.
Has anyone ever used these services?
One CAA said it could take up to 6 months while others say that it takes 12 weeks.

I found out the method of selling an E-book on Amazon and getting an ITIN number, but I have never tried yet.

Is there any fastest cheapest way I can get an ITIN as a non-resident?
R, hi. It is taking longer than expected because of pandemics. We applied for on behalf of a client 2 months ago and it is still pending. For bank accounts in USA, there are banks in PR that offer accounts for foreigners and open them remotely.

Latest Threads