Our valued sponsor

How do I open an Offshore bank account being a EU resident?

Dontelgel

Jan 30, 2021
Visit site
Hello,
I do really need help on opening an offshore bank account. I am currently selling on Shopify through my Lithuanian bank account and paying taxes (around 51%) so and offshore bank account would definitely help me in lowing these taxes (or minimizing them to 0).

Are there anyone who could help me open a an offshore bank account? Only found scammers on the internet.

I just turned 18 years old and started searching for information so please don’t judge me if I look stupid, thank you so much and I am also very sorry if I can’t ask questions like that here.

Explain, why do you think an offshore bank account would lower your tax to zero?

I'm asking because I think you have to read a lot more around offshorecorptalk before you proceed, without to know exactly it sounds like you are on the wrong path.

Reactions: Dontelgel
Hello,
I do really need help on opening an offshore bank account. I am currently selling on Shopify through my Lithuanian bank account and paying taxes (around 51%) so and offshore bank account would definitely help me in lowing these taxes (or minimizing them to 0).

Are there anyone who could help me open a an offshore bank account? Only found scammers on the internet.

I just turned 18 years old and started searching for information so please don’t judge me if I look stupid, thank you so much and I am also very sorry if I can’t ask questions like that here.
If you are a Onlineshop/Dropshipping business owner you can setup a UAE company with residence and setup local bank account for CRS shielding in case you want to stay in Lithuania till business is big enough to move. UAE bank account opened with residence ID don't report under CRS to your home country.

I assume you need merchant accounts access for this purpose you setup a US LLC with Stripe, PayPal and Mercury account.

From Mercury account you can send the money to the UAE bank account without CRS reporting and store the money there.

From there you can open Interactive Brokers Account even under the companies name to invest in stocks. Even if you are in crypto there some UAE banks that are fine with wires to and from Kraken.

Note: We know only one Freezone and bank that are willing to open company, visa and bank account for you as you need to be 21 for all the other banks and visas.

Reactions: Dontelgel
Hello,

There are also banks in Puerto Rico that offer open an account remotely.

Hello,

There is really no such thing as being a EU resident IMO. You are either a German resident or a Spain resident but not an EU resident. It really depends on in what country you are currently a resident in.

Every country has different rules and ways of dealing with people running an offshore company. So question remains what country are you from?

Latest Threads