Our valued sponsor

IwishIwasRich

Mar 19, 2023
Travelling
Visit site
So, basically I want a fully anonymous company that I can register for online.
I don't want anyone else holding my company (or at least not without being sure the company is not gonna get stolen).
The company itself will operate as a normal Holding Company/a company Selling online services.
I don't want to provide any KYC or AML.
I don't want to provide any form of traceable ID.
Like just imagine a minor or international criminal would open a company (neither of this is me btw not doing anything illegal) that's basically what I want.
Is that possible?

Your concers are irrational.
There is a higher possibility that your company is stolen if it remains anonymous, something that is generally illegal. Id you want to keep control of your company and assets, remain the shareholder and director of it ; also control the banking through controling signatory powers and e banking access. Other than that you need to follow basic KYC rules to remain legal. If you want to act illegal there are other ways to do it.

Reactions: IwishIwasRich
Your concers are irrational.
There is a higher possibility that your company is stolen if it remains anonymous, something that is generally illegal. Id you want to keep control of your company and assets, remain the shareholder and director of it ; also control the banking through controling signatory powers and e banking access. Other than that you need to follow basic KYC rules to remain legal. If you want to act illegal there are other ways to do it.
Okay than I have to go illegal pretty much? But if I go illegal isn't there a higher risk of getting the company closed? Also how am I supposed to prove ownership?
Also even if there is a higher possibility of it being stolen, do you know of any way to do it?
Thx for answering btw

Okay than I have to go illegal pretty much? But if I go illegal isn't there a higher risk of getting the company closed? Also how am I supposed to prove ownership?
Also even if there is a higher possibility of it being stolen, do you know of any way to do it?
Thx for answering btw
Yes the risks are generally higher, inluding having the company, closed, stolen or have its accounts blocked even with funds in. If disclosing to banks is your main concern you could operate only with crypto and still remain within legal boundaries.

Whats that?

Yes the risks are generally higher, inluding having the company, closed, stolen or have its accounts blocked even with funds in. If disclosing to banks is your main concern you could operate only with crypto and still remain within legal boundaries.
I don't want it to be attached to my name (when signing up) . But then again how am I supposed to prove ownership lol?

Bank accounts/companies that run on other people, mostly homeless or drug addicts who get a small commission, there was a good report on this in Mentor Group once.
That's illegal right?
I mean you basically got their consent and are doing nothing illegal but just asking.
Also how do I get darks?

Yes, it's possible to create such a company. Just form it in the US, for example.

However, you will lose anonymity as soon as the subsidiary company opens a bank account or merchant account, since you will have to disclose the owners of the holding company.
Well.... How do I Form it in the US?
Don't worry about bank accounts I got connections for that haha.

You have 3 options
1. Stolen ID aka Darks
2. Buy ID/borrow off a drug addict/homeless vagabond
3. Pay someone to pretend to be the owner [high risk they steal your company or disappear]
I don't want anyone else holding my company (or at least not without being sure the company is not gonna get stolen).
The company itself will operate as a normal Holding Company/a company Selling online services.
There are probably legal ways to escape taxes if that is what you are looking for.
Like just imagine a minor or international criminal would open a company (neither of this is me btw not doing anything illegal) that's basically what I want.
Is that possible?
International criminals, tend to use people who they have substantial leverage over or deep ties with who are willing to go to bat and get arrested for them. People like putin or the iranian president can use straw buyers b/c they will kill the families of the people involved and are deeply tied in with the straw buyers.

Is that possible?
Take this into the mentor group gold and you will find a solution that may suite you. What you are looking for is not possible legally. Too many opposing claims.

You are no more than 16, am i right
No but I just want to try this and see if I can do it

You have 3 options
1. Stolen ID aka Darks
2. Buy ID/borrow off a drug addict/homeless vagabond
3. Pay someone to pretend to be the owner [high risk they steal your company or disappear]

There are probably legal ways to escape taxes if that is what you are looking for.

International criminals, tend to use people who they have substantial leverage over or deep ties with who are willing to go to bat and get arrested for them. People like putin or the iranian president can use straw buyers b/c they will kill the families of the people involved and are deeply tied in with the straw buyers.
Firstly... These are all illegal right?
What is the risk of me getting caught?
Also no I don't really care about taxes if they are below 35%

Take this into the mentor group gold and you will find a solution that may suite you. What you are looking for is not possible legally. Too many opposing claims.
Will... I don't have access to it and sadly can't afford it lol

Well.... How do I Form it in the US?
Use you search engine of choice and look into forming an LLC. Wyoming, New Mexico, Nevada, and Delaware are some popular states which are or easily can be anonymous. All you need is a registered agent and a few hundred dollars to cover the fees. Most registered agents do not perform any KYC on you. Details about owners and managers are not public record. Someone will have to sign an annual report, but you can usually outsource that to your registered agent so it's their name showing up instead.

Make sure you understand the difference between LLC and corporations, though, in case that matters in your situation.

No but I just want to try this and see if I can do it

Firstly... These are all illegal right?
What is the risk of me getting caught?
Also no I don't really care about taxes if they are below 35%

Will... I don't have access to it and sadly can't afford it lol
okay, you don't need a offshore company. Take a job at Mc Donalds and keep quiet until you can afford to spend $100 on your business.

Yes, it's possible to create such a company. Just form it in the US, for example.

However, you will lose anonymity as soon as the subsidiary company opens a bank account or merchant account, since you will have to disclose the owners of the holding company.
How do you form a company anonymously? Or you mean that the owner is not public record, while the goverment still knows who is the true owner?

Because after many paid consultations I found out that there is NO legal way to have fully anonymous company in the 21st century.

Even if the true owner is not public record ( that is not anonymous for me) by law in most white countries you have to declare the true owner. If you don't, that makes it illegal. And in most countries the punishment is time, not just fine.
I'll be very glad if someone can prove me wrong on this one, since it's a topic of interest for me and I'm willing to pay for consultation with someone that REALLY knows what he is talking about.

Latest Threads