Our valued sponsor

How do movie streaming websites withdraw money?

artibo

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello OffshoreCorpTalk community,

I read many posts about cashing out web earnings. I saw methods saying that I need Cyprus accounts, companies, Belize companies, 2co, paypal, payoneer etc.

However, I could not be sure, as I could not find anything specifically about movie streaming websites.

Here is my question;
Without revealing my identity, or at least being as anonymous as possible, how can I withdraw money coming from ad companies that I use in my movie streaming niche website?

Payments will be made by propeller ads, clickadu etc.

Do I need a bank account, offshore company, payoneer card? What do you suggest?

How much approximately should I pay for in total to be safe?

PS: My hosting, domain name etc are all in offshore countries.

Reactions: JohnLocke
how about the rest? Do you agree if 2checkout is usable for my website? Since I am not selling anything I thought it is not. And blizz mentioned that I can have a "Belize company + EMI account + 2checkout" setup and I was asking the fee for opening a company in Belize :)
2CO is free. 2CO works fine with Leupay.

Reactions: Richmond
how much do you think it would cost to get this setup? Isn't 2checkout is a payment gateway like stripe? I am not selling something in my website, I am just getting paid for showing some ads on my website. (or possibly, I am not aware of 2checkout's features :) )
Aprox 1800 euro, if you can do all yourself, you only need a service provider that accept darks if that is what you have considered.. or find cheap service provider for Belize corps.

Reactions: Richmond
If you don't sell anything, you can use any aóf the EMI service providers like LeuPay, WorldCore, AdvCash and so forth, check this link List of EMI and Digital Banks
Oh okay, but isn't getting paid in to these account and not declaring taxes will be a problem?

Aprox 1800 euro, if you can do all yourself, you only need a service provider that accept darks if that is what you have considered.. or find cheap service provider for Belize corps.
Do you know any reliable service provider? I considered using darks however I don't know a service provider.

If you do the work yourself and don't need nominees, I have seen prices around for less than $600! Anyway, I don't know what you get if you get anything at all.
Do you know where should I start if I want to do it by myself? What do you mean by if you get anything at all? Can you elaborate on that a bit :) ?

Do you know any reliable service provider? I considered using darks however I don't know a service provider.
Ask @auric to help you, he is reliable and has helped lots of users here already. I don't know if he has time to setup your account because he told me I had to wait a week before he could help me.

Latest Threads