Our valued sponsor

How do you think about the Vaccine from Pfizer?

Will you take the vaccine once you get it offered?

• Yes, I'm not afraid of it.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No, never, I will not be one of their Zombies.

Votes: 48 76.2%

• Total voters
Fake "pandemic" .
I do not find any young man die due to corona.
Only old man and they have another health issue also.
May be some not so deadly virus there , But not dangerous as media reported.
you don’t find until you find.

I don’t know where all this crazy theories start but the virus is out there and those bullshits that only old man die and bla bla bla when someone close to you can’t breathe and you tried antibiotics, antivirals, etc and nothing seems to work then you realized what is going on.

I won’t discuss is the virus was made in a laboratory or jumped from an animal, I don’t care. What
I do care is that close friends were really bad and I’m talking about semi-pro athletes with no underlying conditions between 25-38.

Reactions: troubled soul

I don’t know where all this crazy theories start but the virus is out there and those bullshits that only old man die and bla bla bla when someone close to you can’t breathe and you tried antibiotics, antivirals, etc and nothing seems to work then you realized what is going on.

I won’t discuss is the virus was made in a laboratory or jumped from an animal, I don’t care. What
I do care is that close friends were really bad and I’m talking about semi-pro athletes with no underlying conditions between 25-38.
Yes, the virus is out there, but you must follow the science, which most governments are not doing.

If you are under age 70, lack multiple disease states, and have normal vitamin D levels, then you have almost no chance of dying from COVID-19. That is what the science says. To reduce COVID-19 symptoms, you simply take 2,000 mg of vitamin C until the symptoms disappear. Why is the government not providing this information to the masses?

The findings of this study were remarkable.

After adjustment for confounding factors, patients >65 years old (i.e., those at greatest risk) with 25D levels >30 ng/mL experienced a:
  • 67 percent reduction in mortality
  • 78 percent reduction in acute respiratory distress syndrome (the primary cause of death from COVID-19)
  • 74 percent reduction in severe sepsis
Perhaps most impressively, across all patients with a body mass index (BMI) <30, 25D sufficiency was associated with an 82 percent reduction in mortality!

This is phenomenal news, right?

So, where are the news headlines discussing the results of this study and tying them to the many previous observational and experimental studies with similar findings?

Where is the public health advice encouraging people to maintain adequate vitamin D levels as a means of protecting them against serious COVID-19 outcomes (and perhaps against infection in the first place)?

Where, indeed?

Reactions: jjrapy
Yes, the virus is out there, but you must follow the science, which most governments are not doing.

If you are under age 70, lack multiple disease states, and have normal vitamin D levels, then you have almost no chance of dying from COVID-19. That is what the science says. To reduce COVID-19 symptoms, you simply take 2,000 mg of vitamin C until the symptoms disappear. Why is the government not providing this information to the masses?

I agree with that, but how to explain that a person in his 30s, athlete, analysis made every year for competition with nothing out of value, plus we have plenty of sun in the year so I assume that vitamin D leves are ok ended in UCI? something is not working for sure and something is strange with this virus whether is made or natural.

Most of the people assume that they got a flu so they take vit c, anti flu and so on. Then is too late for the lung as far as I have seen. I’m not a doctor but my father and mother in law are so I can speak from a close experience.

Indeed I have friends that had mild symptoms, only no taste and no smell for a while and that’s all. So still a mystery for me as my old workmates, in their 50’s near 60’s with bad food habits, cholesterol, overweight, and others pre-conditions just had mild symptoms. rea#44!

Because it IS rare for young and healthy people to die from it. Take a trip to Africa and you will see. I can show you around. ;)

Well who tells you the "semi pro athlete" did not do a bunch of doping and thus has a very messed up body? Had a buddy back in the days being a semi-pro athlete "star" and he was called "the pharmacy" lol

Because it IS rare for young and healthy people to die from it. Take a trip to Africa and you will see. I can show you around. ;)

Well who tells you the "semi pro athlete" did not do a bunch of doping and thus has a very messed up body? Had a buddy back in the days being a semi-pro athlete "star" and he was called "the pharmacy" lol
Lol, indeed I have one friend called “the doctor or the chemist” but it’s not the case.
The chemist was positive too and had a bad time to heal.
That’s why is strange for me and also so many people at the same time collapsing hospitals in Brazil and Argentina for example.. And now Uruguay too, that was an example of management not so long ago.

That’s why is strange for me and also so many people at the same time collapsing hospitals in Brazil and Argentina for example.. And now Uruguay too, that was an example of management not so long ago.
There is also a connection between between COVID-19 and bad air quality. Wuhan has very bad air quality and the virus problem receded after people stayed home and factories shut down. The second epicenter, Italy, has almost half of the cities in Europe with the worst air quality. In the U.S., the place with the worst COVID-19 problem was NYC. So, if this is happening in large cities in South America, that is likely why.

There is also a connection between between COVID-19 and bad air quality. Wuhan has very bad air quality and the virus problem receded after people stayed home and factories shut down. The second epicenter, Italy, has almost half of the cities in Europe with the worst air quality. In the U.S., the place with the worst COVID-19 problem was NYC. So, if this is happening in large cities in South America, that is likely why.
Totally agree with you.. it could be a connection to bad air quality

gosh.......covid 19 is a catalysator for a system change.
Targets
1.White people
2.all peoples wealth
3.travel restrictions
4.citizen score (vaccine pass)
5.change from inflationary system to a deflationary system
6.Deflationary virtual money with negative interest rate linked to an asset (CDR's)
7.World wide defi to replace governments and customer banks
8.Change of people rights.Just today germany passed a new law where citizens basicly lost all rights which were normaly in a democratic country even the right to be "physically intact"

About Pfizer it is an mRNA vaccine.I recommend reading what it exectly does

About being tested positive.Test a second time and it will be negativ.Majority of positive tests are false positive and more important the PCR test is not testing for the virus which have been till today not isolated (why ?) but for "antibodies" .

gosh.......covid 19 is a catalysator for a system change.
Targets
1.White people
2.all peoples wealth
3.travel restrictions
4.citizen score (vaccine pass)
5.change from inflationary system to a deflationary system
6.Deflationary virtual money with negative interest rate linked to an asset (CDR's)
7.World wide defi to replace governments and customer banks
8.Change of people rights.Just today germany passed a new law where citizens basicly lost all rights which were normaly in a democratic country even the right to be "physically intact"

About Pfizer it is an mRNA vaccine.I recommend reading what it exectly does

About being tested positive.Test a second time and it will be negativ.Majority of positive tests are false positive and more important the PCR test is not testing for the virus which have been till today not isolated (why ?) but for "antibodies" .
Let’s see if the conspiracy reach those levels.
About mRNA, I’ve read and it just a technique that doesn’t reach the core of the cell so your dna it’s safe I don’t know the technicals terms in English but basically that is what I read.
btw, I prefer the old school vaccine not the mRNA

About mRNA, I’ve read and it just a technique that doesn’t reach the core of the cell so your dna it’s safe I don’t know the technicals terms in English but basically that is what I read.
That is all theoretical. No one knows exactly how the human body works. Read this article written by a scientist:

The RNA vaccines are alleged by their promoters to be genetically “safe” because RNA cannot be directly incorporated into human chromosomes.

Is that true? Yes. But does that make them “safe?” Perhaps not.

What the vaccine companies forgot to tell you is that our cells have several types of “reverse transcriptase” of their own, which can potentially convert the vaccine RNA into DNA.

There is a corona vaccine, Novavax, which contains no genetic material at all (i.e., no DNA or RNA), but rather consists solely of the corona spike protein. Of all the available vaccines, this is the one least likely to cause human genetic harm. But almost no one gets it, because it’s not available in most countries. Why not?

There are also at least two corona vaccines (Sinopharm, Sinovac) which are made from whole inactivated virus, analogous to the polio vaccines of the 20th century. This is a tried and tested form of technology, but very few people get those vaccines either.

Instead, we’re all being pressured into taking hastily prepared genetic vaccines, which are likely to transform our heredity, permanently. Is there any reason for this, other than countless billions of dollars in windfall profits?

Let’s see if the conspiracy reach those levels.
It's a conspiracy for people who doesn't read offical reports. Agenda 2030 was already signed in the 70's by all countries.
If you think industry 4.0 ,Eugenica,id2020 ,agenda 2030 etc are all conspiracy than i recommend starting reading offical documents else you will be one of the many victims.

That is all theoretical. No one knows exactly how the human body works. Read this article written by a scientist:
Nonsense.It's known.People who participated in development clearly said how it works.The Y gen is acting as a trojan to get into your cells.It takes 4-18 months to fully expand in your body.

Great, I will look.. but as I said, I prefer the old school vaccine lol
Would people really have a brain they would have noticed already that mRNA vaccines are only delivered to western democratic countries.
The rest of the world gets old school vaccines and even have way less restrictions.

Last edited:
New information regarding wearing masks:

Masks Are Harming Children and Adults

The "new normal" of widespread masking is affecting not only the environment but also the mental and physical health of humans, including children. It's largely assumed that face masks are "safe" for children to wear for long periods, such as during school, but no risk assessment has been carried out.24 Further, as evidenced by Germany's first registry recording the experience children are having wearing masks.25

Using data on 25,930 children, 24 health issues were reported that were associated with wearing masks that fell into the categories of physical, psychological and behavioral issues.26 They recorded symptoms that:27

"… included irritability (60%), headache (53%), difficulty concentrating (50%), less happiness (49%), reluctance to go to school/kindergarten (44%), malaise (42%), impaired learning (38%) and drowsiness or fatigue (37%)."
They also found 29.7% reported feeling short of breath, 26.4% being dizzy and 17.9% were unwilling to move or play.28 Hundreds more experienced "accelerated respiration, tightness in chest, weakness and short-term impairment of consciousness."

Latest Threads