Our valued sponsor

How would you rate a setup with darks and Georgia company?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
I consider to setup a Georgia company with darks. After all the hype around this forum about Georgia it sounds somehow interesting, even though it is Russian theretory I'm willing to try it.

As I put the puzzle together it looks to me that a Georgia company based on darks is the final solution for TOTAL privacy. Only issue will be the bank account opening which one user here say can be done with a PoA (Power of Attorney).

What do you think about it?
What banking is available for a Georgia company?

I don't speak about the risk to be catched using darks, this has no relevance to the thread. I only want to know about the privacy and tax avoidance protection such setup would give me.

I believe it mau be something we can discuss in the Mentor Group, now both of you are a member of it ;)

I consider to setup a Georgia company with darks. After all the hype around this forum about Georgia it sounds somehow interesting, even though it is Russian theretory I'm willing to try it.

As I put the puzzle together it looks to me that a Georgia company based on darks is the final solution for TOTAL privacy. Only issue will be the bank account opening which one user here say can be done with a PoA (Power of Attorney).

What do you think about it?
What banking is available for a Georgia company?

I don't speak about the risk to be catched using darks, this has no relevance to the thread. I only want to know about the privacy and tax avoidance protection such setup would give me.

If you're going to use someone else then why Georgia for privacy? Georgia is good for privacy because it isn't part of AEOI/CRS beyond that it's not especially great (though you can get a corporate type that doesn't report shareholders). It's appealing from an operational perspective because banking is fairly good and fairly easy to set up but that assumes you visit in person, which is the key (you can avoid this if you do a large enough deposit through private banking).

Part of the problem in Georgia is the tax situation isn't amazing. You can have a free zone company, which yes gives you zero tax but also creates more banking hassles and is pretty expensive. A VTZ company gives you 5% on withdrawals but isn't great for write-offs so it's not as good as it sounds, you can't just spend freely on travel etc. the same way you can in say HK. It's good for straight up operations.

Reactions: bastard
So in other and shorter terms Georgia sucks pretty much unless you are into a business with a low budget to setup a company and suffer to get a bank account.

Reactions: bastard
@clemens if you are going to setup a company in Georgia it would be really appreciated if you could post your feedback here including who you were using to setup the company there, costs and other useful information.

Reactions: kswms2003
Thank you guys to keep details in the Mentor Group it makes my work here less complicated ;)

Reactions: Spinat
I used the agent another member mentioned.
The cost was 750 USD it was including some options, registered address and accounting for first 3 months.
It took few days from the time I sent the docs.
The link is devskey.com

Is this an agent located at the local Pizza Hut again?

That's always the same. I hate providing agent, just because of those comments.
I have successfully opened the company through her. The bank account no. But the post was just about how to create a company there. I haven't visit her office so don't know if it s a virtual or real one.

That's always the same. I hate providing agent, just because of those comments.
I have successfully opened the company through her. The bank account no. But the post was just about how to create a company there. I haven't visit her office so don't know if it s a virtual or real one.

it's hard to give real feedback here... = =

Latest Threads