Our valued sponsor

If not having money in crypto, then in what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late in the day to cash out of crypto. I cashed out my crypto end of 2017 when BTC was at $13k. I was right to get out then as I saw everything coming as I wrote below in Mar 2018.

[...]

Nothing

[...]

I beg to differ.
If you have cash to invest, you want to put it in real-estate.
Unless you expect the population to shrink, or people to live on the streets rather than pay for accommodation, rental properties is a safe place to invest your money.

If you want great ROI,
your money safe in residential property which benefits from market appreciation AND which generates you monthly cash-flow,
and if you have at least 70k GBP verifiable legit funds available to invest,
contact me because I offer good below-market value deals in thriving UK locations.

Everything registered and stacks up, contracts done by solicitor and you are welcome to audit anything.

That is the future, maybe in 10 years or so but not yet or did you hear rumours that this is something they already consider to do?

Logical conclusion that can be made as governments need to track the flow of money.

I beg to differ.
If you have cash to invest, you want to put it in real-estate.

Well I don't agree with that broad statement at all. Many factors other then population growth play a part in real estate prices so that's a simplistic view of a complex investment decision.

and if you have at least 70k GBP verifiable legit funds available to invest, contact me because I offer good below-market value deals in thriving UK locations.

Ok so now it all makes sense in that one line why you said put it in real estate. Your not even pretending to be honest with a blatant conflict of interest ns2.

P.S Donald Trump has the best hotels in the world....oh and btw I have rooms for rent in Trump hotels...you get the picture folks :rolleyes:.

Yes I source deals for property investors.

We do housing units and select only the best deals with high yield, and transform them into steady cash-flow by means of renting to tenants. Profit paid out monthly from the get-go. Property management is done by established estate agents. Refurbishments by skilled builders.
Prior to purchase all due diligence is done, market researched, numbers stacked and properties viewed in person and everything is documented for each deal. That means you are able to check and verify the deal before committing to it.

We do all the work. The role of the investor is to fund the purchase.
Investment goes towards purchasing of a property, often together with refurbishment to bring the unit to the required standard. Monthly turnover is divided yet the investment sum remains in the hands of the investor as they effectively become the owner of the property.

@Martin Everson Everything is done legit and governed by legislation, so I'm not sure which "picture folks are getting" other than I'm just offering my services.

Obviously whoever is about to put down 70k+ is going to do their own research on all parties involved, which is expected and welcomed.

Yes I source deals for property investors.

Are you a UK company? Are you based in UK? Or are you a guy behind a keyboard sat in a cybercafe in Bangalore with a good business idea?

Would you recommend to buy those right now or are there anything better on radar?

Only if you want to earn next to nothing but park assets and have 100% security of your funds. Otherwise no if you are looking for yield.

There is nothing better than AAA rated sovereign bond for low volatility and security other than physical cash. AAA rated sovereign bonds are the benchmark for measuring other riskier assets as they are considered a risk free return asset.

Reactions: LibertyGuy
Are you a UK company? Are you based in UK? Or are you a guy behind a keyboard sat in a cybercafe in Bangalore with a good business idea?

Yes we are based in UK.
I'm contracted by a respected company with great experience offering said services. One might contact them directly but that would skip my commission so naturally I prefer to negotiate and prepare deals myself.
I am not yet personally licensed to sell the deals, which is why I work with a partner company and everything goes through them. We have a solid track-record and references to back up the legitimacy of this business.

BTW this trade isn't new or anything fancy, and deals are being sold every week.

Ok fair enough it all sounds reasonable. I guess just make sure you follow the rules on the forum. Contact Admin if your looking to advertise or whatever. I don't think you can just be plugging your services or asking people to PM you for your services.

Isn't that obvious? US is just connected to everything and everyone, whether you like it or not.

My friend was sending money in euros from Germany to Ukraine, the amount was blocked because of a US-created blacklist which had a guy with a similar name on it. Money suspended for a month because of USA even though the transaction was "100% out of the US economy".

Say you buy something like eurobonds from Germany, USA is the largest export partner of Germany; if USA goes down, it impacts Germany (and indirectly entire Europe especially subcontractor countries like Poland). USA has 36 military bases in Germany.

You mentioned you were born in the Bahamas if I remember - the Bahamian dollar is pegged to US dollar on a 1:1 basis and I guess you can even pay with US dollars on the islands. US economy goes down and it impacts the price level in your country (and more importantly also in countries like Saudi, Qatar, Hong Kong, UAE, Panama...).

Noone is truly 100% out of the US economy even if you tried hard. Same with China.

Reactions: Educate
Read what I actually wrote again. See below. Then let me know specifically how I am investing in US? You gone of on wrong direction from specific point I made.

P.SI am 100% out of the US economy investment wise but good to watch.

Reactions: GiGoGo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads