Our valued sponsor

ifina.com experiences or similar services options

latindev

Member Plus
Mar 20, 2022
World
Visit site
I'm planning into expand my business and wanted to start a small investment fund (people pay in crypto to be part of the fund, the fund is like a mutual fund and it invest in real estate and stocks) so I started searching the web for available options and I found ifina.com which it's so cheap that triggered my alarms and wanted to know if is actually something real or is just another scam.

It costs 10k to launch a fund under their umbrella with an ~40k anual fee which seems too good to be true because they claim they take care of KYC/AML, accounting, audits and they even open a bank account for the fund.

Does anybody here have experience with them? or if the case do you have any better recommendation?

I highly recommend them. Sam Bratchie is a great guy and his team is top level. They are the best choice for small-medium size funds. They also have experience with crypto.

If you are interested, I sell my CY fund for real cheap (less than $15k). It is a full standalone fund, not a segregated cell like Ifina’s offer. You can then put it under Ifina’s administration.

Reactions: Don
I highly recommend them. Sam Bratchie is a great guy and his team is top level. They are the best choice for small-medium size funds. They also have experience with crypto.

If you are interested, I sell my CY fund for real cheap (less than $15k). It is a full standalone fund, not a segregated cell like Ifina’s offer. You can then put it under Ifina’s administration.
How long will take doing the transfer and then put it under Ifina's administration? What type of investors will that fund be able to take? (same or different from Ifina's solution)

How long will take doing the transfer and then put it under Ifina's administration? What type of investors will that fund be able to take? (same or different from Ifina's solution)
The fund is only for professional investors, excluding US persons, like the vast majority of all offshore funds. Ifina will have no issues with taking it under their administration, it should be a quick process, just a matter of filing some papers. I guess 2-3 weeks max.
Of course you will then have to hire a law firm to draft the OM.

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton
It costs 10k to launch a fund under their umbrella with an ~40k anual fee which seems too good to be true because they claim they take care of KYC/AML, accounting, audits and they even open a bank account for the fund.

That amount is about in right ballpark. I posted one some years ago Lawson Conner that charged $20k. But company was taken over by the IQ-EQ I believe.

Reactions: Nicholas Van Orton

Latest Threads