Our valued sponsor

Intergiro - do you have an account with them?

Tomson prest

Dec 21, 2022
UK
Visit site
Hello,

I noticed that there is a lot of talk about this EMI "Intergiro", so I did some research and found that they accept crypto business.
So I want to know (for those who already have an account with them), do they really accept crypto business? I do not mean to send and receive from the exchanges only. I mean the receive/send from individuals and companies for selling cryptocurrencies to them.
Do they ask about every transfer and supporting documents? Or about only payments with high amounts?
Are there other EMIs better solutions than them?
Is there anyone here who can help to get an account with them?

Thanks,

Hello,

I noticed that there is a lot of talk about this EMI "Intergiro", so I did some research and found that they accept crypto business.
So I want to know (for those who already have an account with them), do they really accept crypto business? I do not mean to send and receive from the exchanges only. I mean the receive/send from individuals and companies for selling cryptocurrencies to them.
Do they ask about every transfer and supporting documents? Or about only payments with high amounts?

Thanks,
Intergiro ask for a ton of compliance and they do not accept crypto businesses. Ask me how I know, haha. Bankera is expensive AF with their absolutely moronic account application fees in addition to high transfer fees. You can try some local banks, depending on your country of incorporation.

Intergiro ask for a ton of compliance and they do not accept crypto businesses. Ask me how I know, haha. Bankera is expensive AF with their absolutely moronic account application fees in addition to high transfer fees. You can try some local banks, depending on your country of incorporation.
Thank you for your feedback,
Yes bankera is madness, very high fees and very strict, i didn't know about Intergiro. But what do you mean by "a ton of compliance" you mean when you receive payments or in the process of opening the account?
Local banks like what? because in Lithuania there are not local banks crypto friendly.
Please any names in your mind?

I tried in 2021 to open a business account for my crypto desk with them, I was rejected, but I wasn't surprised haha

EMIs do not work for such crypto businesses. You need crypto friendly prime banks with corporate account.

Have been long time around with them, never had issues.
For crypto businesses?

I tried in 2021 to open a business account for my crypto desk with them, I was rejected, but I wasn't surprised haha

EMIs do not work for such crypto businesses. You need crypto friendly prime banks with corporate account.
Like what please? you said for your crypto desk, please any names of a good banks for crypto?

Intergiro is very solid but only interested in low maintenance and "unsuspicious" businesses.
Of course, I'm not saying they're bad. It's just that when we mentioned to them what amounts would mostly be transferred, they decided that we belong to the high-risk group
Like what please? you said for your crypto desk, please any names of a good banks for crypto?
Barclays, DBS, OCBC

*Note that we do not deal with crypto exchanges, we have our own source of liquidity.

Last edited:
There is no way that a crypto business can use an EMI like Intergiro, Wise or Revolut - find a bank for instant in Switzerland if you have the money to do proper setup.

Thank you for your feedback,
Yes bankera is madness, very high fees and very strict, i didn't know about Intergiro. But what do you mean by "a ton of compliance" you mean when you receive payments or in the process of opening the account?
Local banks like what? because in Lithuania there are not local banks crypto friendly.
Please any names in your mind?
Lithuania is probably one of the top 3 easiest countries to open a crypto-friendly account...You have at least 10 EMIs/Banks to chose from.
And by "a ton of compliance" I mean they ask you for any and every god forsaken document you can think of to support every sentence of you application.

So I want to know (for those who already have an account with them), do they really accept crypto business?
If you have a licensed crypto business (i.e. licensed exchange or so), then the answer is yes. Otherwise it is a strict no.
I do not mean to send and receive from the exchanges only. I mean the receive/send from individuals and companies for selling cryptocurrencies to them.
So you need a licence, see above.
They ask only when really necessary. They are not idiots (my own experience).
It depends on your needs. What are the currencies you need to operate with and what are the destinations for incoming and outgoing payments?
Me - if you have a licensed crypto company.
Hey @uplana , please what do you mean? I have a company in Lithuania do you think i can get a bank in Switzerland?
If you can prove some ties to Switzerland (business operations, Swiss customers etc.) then relatively easily. Otherwise you need really a remarkable amount of money to put at the banker's table.

Latest Threads