Our valued sponsor

Liquidation a Seychelles company

sarah233

Aug 24, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Last year I registed a company in Seychelles, I wanted to do an online business with the company. However, it turned out that it is very complicated to register a bank account even a Transferwise account for the company. So, I decided to close the company. I contacted the agent to start the process but I have to pay 600 USD for the liquidation and I need to point a liquidator (the company is solvent). I didn't know that the process was this complicated. If you have any experience on this, please let me know. And what happened if I let the company still on the register without using it ?

Thank you.

Reactions: EliasIT
The worst can happen is they won't allow you to create another Seychelles company until you pay the fines, that's it.

I would let it go and look the other way, they can't do nothing else then close the company. NO need to pay a single $ to get the company dissolved.

Hi all,

Last year I registed a company in Seychelles, I wanted to do an online business with the company. However, it turned out that it is very complicated to register a bank account even a Transferwise account for the company. So, I decided to close the company. I contacted the agent to start the process but I have to pay 600 USD for the liquidation and I need to point a liquidator (the company is solvent). I didn't know that the process was this complicated. If you have any experience on this, please let me know. And what happened if I let the company still on the register without using it ?

Thank you.
That is very cheap, you should take it. Alternatively, you can leave it just as it is, but you will never receive a document that the company has been liquidated. So, if you do not wanna get shocked in 5 years someone did something with your company, I suggest you pay USD 600.

Reactions: Alex Fr and GiGoGo

Latest Threads