Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

You want to explain that please! Your comment makes zero to nothing sense!

I had an account there and I lost my money, never got an a reply back from them. Even the agency who did the account for me there didn't get any response from them. Maybe other people have still no problem with them, I dont know but I am talking only from my experience and some other people had this problem too. PAYEDGE LIMITED is rated "Poor" with 1.9 / 5 on Trustpilot

Reactions: Spinat
Sorry, not to be rude but because of your single experience we shall remove this EMI from the list thu&¤#

Whats are good EMIs/bank to withdraw physical EUR? I only know N26 among those that seem nice, since it allows 5 free withdrawals per month, and limit per withdrawal is 2500€ (assuming it's possible to find an ATM allowing to withdraw that much cash, also would like some experience here, i have never found anything giving more than 500€ at once).

Whats are good EMIs/bank to withdraw physical EUR? I only know N26 among those that seem nice, since it allows 5 free withdrawals per month, and limit per withdrawal is 2500€ (assuming it's possible to find an ATM allowing to withdraw that much cash, also would like some experience here, i have never found anything giving more than 500€ at once).
Bitwala is the best, see their price list's PDF. In short: no fees, up to 3000 EUR at once.

Hello @kkein About your question, I recommend you N26, Bunq, Revolut and Transferwise. They are the most renowned EMI's and all of them very affordable

Reactions: kkein
Bitwala is the best, see their price list's PDF. In short: no fees, up to 3000 EUR at once.

Thanks! looks very interesting indeed. I see they use solaris bank, which looks german. I assume that they, like N26, would have to report CRS info to german tax auth first and foremost, correct?

Hello @kkein About your question, I recommend you N26, Bunq, Revolut and Transferwise. They are the most renowned EMI's and all of them very affordable

Thanks for the tip! revolut corporate doesn't seem to serve everywhere just yet, but i'll have a look at Bunq!

Thanks! looks very interesting indeed. I see they use solaris bank, which looks german. I assume that they, like N26, would have to report CRS info to german tax auth first and foremost, correct?
I life in Germany, I started to sign up and at the end I was told to enter my tax-id-number… than I stopped. I am not sure if they send information to CRS – but I would like to know that too...

Good morning gentlemen, to date I have always withdrawn euros from Kraken using FidorBank. Does anyone know, from personal experience, if you can withdraw Euros from Kraken directly to the personal accounts of the following EMIs? : Transferwise, ADVcash, Spectrocoin, Luno, Bitwala, Btse, Wirex.
Hi there
as far as i know from the Kraken site all is good as long as the bank account has the same owner as the Kraken account
BUT i know at least that Transferwise does not like Kraken.
i had that combination once-but i am not sure wheter i sent money from kraken to trasferwise or the other way but TW state that they are not supporting crypto and canceled.
since some of the names you mentioned are exchangers themselves they should not have that problem.
but why would you send fiat from one exchanger to another when kraken already alows to send away even monero?

Reactions: Btraveler
Hi there
as far as i know from the Kraken site all is good as long as the bank account has the same owner as the Kraken account
BUT i know at least that Transferwise does not like Kraken.
i had that combination once-but i am not sure wheter i sent money from kraken to trasferwise or the other way but TW state that they are not supporting crypto and canceled.
since some of the names you mentioned are exchangers themselves they should not have that problem.
but why would you send fiat from one exchanger to another when kraken already alows to send away even monero?
Hi, I had tried to insert Crypterium and Revolut on Kraken to withdraw fiat, but it does not accept them (the card must have IBAN). For now, it only accepts Fidor and Wirex (I have not yet tried a withdrawal with Wirex) of the EMI that I own. Since I read around that Fidor Bank could close, I wanted to add some more EMI to withdraw fiat.
For your question, since I don't have a bank account (Cyprus + Crypto = no go), I am forced to transfer the fiat from Kraken to a card in order to have fiat.

Here is Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

Latest Threads