Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Here is Our Paysera experience: We had a business account at Paysera. Although we filled out the KYC form during the first registration, the money on the account was restricted after 1000 USD. Account remained closed for 30 days. we have become unable to do our job. Our customers sent money to our paysera account. But we couldn't take the money. I sent the same KYC form we gave a year ago many times. They did not unblock our account again. After a lot of emails, our account opened 1 month later. We became victims. We have tax numbers in 3 EU countries. Paysera excuses KYC and runs the money for a long time. When they said we would complain to the EU consumer rights agency, they opened our account. All emails are available as evidence. I recommend you stay away.

Hello @isyet Sounds weir. I have paysera account + revolut business, both without problem. Which citizenship are you or the board members of the company, and, which activity you declared to Paysera?

Reactions: aage, AMD and isyet
Hello @isyet Sounds weir. I have paysera account + revolut business, both without problem. Which citizenship are you or the board members of the company, and, which activity you declared to Paysera?
We, as the US company, are a widespread Education company in the EU. We had no problems for more than a year. We received a tax number in every country where our office is located. We have schools. We are a big institution. When the students started sending 1100 EUR, they blocked it. They didn't say the reason either. We also stopped working with paysera.

Reactions: aage and Btraveler
We are an International (USA) University, located in EU (Germany+Denmark+Austria).
okay, that sounds really weird - why is a University located in 3 countries using PaySera what kind of University is it?

Reactions: kkein
Good morning gentlemen, to date I have always withdrawn euros from Kraken using FidorBank. Does anyone know, from personal experience, if you can withdraw Euros from Kraken directly to the personal accounts of the following EMIs? : Transferwise, ADVcash, Spectrocoin, Luno, Bitwala, Btse, Wirex.
it is not possible. Only to bank accounts - EMI's know each other and don't allow it for some reason :(

Reactions: isyet
okay, that sounds really weird - why is a University located in 3 countries using PaySera what kind of University is it?
We are a large international university. We have tax numbers in 3 different countries in Europe. We have School Buildings. We have bank accounts. Our students are the reason we prefer EMI. We chose to get money for our easy and local IBAN number.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello there! Got answer from Fidor Bank:
Currently we are exclusively offering bank accounts to companies based in Germany.
Unfortunately our internal process structure no longer allows us to make exceptions.

Kundenservice, Fidor Bank
This has been like that for all the time I have known this bank and I think it has been posted here a few times already. FIDOR is mainly for private banking when it comes to foreigners, otherwise a German Comppany is required, yes.

Reactions: Btraveler
Do you knwo if this requires KYC before you can buy and sell? If so, do you know how long they take to verify an account to buy bitcoins?

I only ever sold BTC via them some years ago. No KYC no nothing was needed then. How times change I can see now you need to register as customer due to AMLD5 :confused:

Mandatory identity checks starting in 2020

Do you knwo if this requires KYC before you can buy and sell? If so, do you know how long they take to verify an account to buy bitcoins? I have a customer that need to buy bitcoins but he says it is impossible :rolleyes: so I would like to send him to somewhere to buy his coins fast and maybe with credit card if that is an option.
Bitonic requires massiv verifications for registration and will ask for more once you try to buy Coins after that. Beside that, they are only for private Costumers. For Companies they offer bl3p.eu but with same strong KYC procedure.

Thank you both for getting back with the feedback, much appreciated.

Latest Threads