Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

it is not possible. Only to bank accounts - EMI's know each other and don't allow it for some reason :(

thats why you need to use a settlement IBAN to move funds between the accounts

Attachments

• scheme transactional.png
    scheme transactional.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 234
Thank you both for getting back with the feedback, much appreciated.

You can try wirexapp also. Very good service. Can buy BTC via card or wire transfer. They are only onboarding personal accounts and not companies currently unless it has changed in last few weeks :confused:

Reactions: Spinat
You can try wirexapp also. Very good service. Can buy BTC via card or wire transfer. They are only onboarding personal accounts and not companies currently unless it has changed in last few weeks :confused:
Do you trust them @Martin Everson ? I'm asking to be sure before I open an account.

Do you trust them @Martin Everson ? I'm asking to be sure before I open an account.

I don't trust any EMI....lol. They can be strict and fussy on paperwork i.e proof of address must be exact match for what you register.

I have however used them for years since they were called e-coin.io. I literally just only used them to receive crypto and wire out cash. Money is wired out in your name firstparty (with an ONPEX iban). Receiving bank doesn't see it coming from crypto exchange and it looks like normal firstparty wire transfer from a European account in your name.

P.S I have never kept money there and would not :confused:.

Reactions: 3Sure and Spinat
I do not know if it is the same for everyone, but my IBAN LU from ONPEX are no longer available in these last days. It has been changed by an IBAN LT of Contis Bank

Your Damn right.....WTF. When did it change must be very very recent :mad:.

My LU iban is now a Lithuanian one for Contis as you say. They didn't even inform me either. No email from them no NOTHING - very disrespectful of customer. However some other currencies are still LU IBAN with ONPEX but euro account is now LT with Contis as of now :confused:.

This proves exactly why one should not trust ANY EMI as I said :confused:

@<<snippet>> Discard my advice and avoid them now. I have no idea how the new iban will function and whether it shows your name as sender as before. This is some BS I can only imagine they can freeze your account without informing you.

Reactions: aage and Spinat
I saw that page (2019 avril)

And apparently before the IBANs of ONPEX, they were already using the Iban of Contis Contis | Next generation accounts, cards and apps for your customers which is the same company that issues visa cards, or for paysera also.

The IBAN LU is no longer available to me even for other currencies that I use pfff.

That does not give me much confidence for what follows, they have had problems maybe with ONPEX?

I don't trust any EMI....lol. They can be strict and fussy on paperwork i.e proof of address must be exact match for what you register.

I have however used them for years since they were called e-coin.io. I literally just only used them to receive crypto and wire out cash. Money is wired out in your name firstparty (with an ONPEX iban). Receiving bank doesn't see it coming from crypto exchange and it looks like normal firstparty wire transfer from a European account in your name.

P.S I have never kept money there and would not :confused:.
you just use EMI's to get the cash floating to another storage somewhere / bank account?

you just use EMI's to get the cash floating to another storage somewhere / bank account?

Yes I just use them to move money to my main banks. As main banks are not thirdparty transaction friendly since years.

I saw that page (2019 avril)

And apparently before the IBANs of ONPEX, they were already using the Iban of Contis Contis | Next generation accounts, cards and apps for your customers which is the same company that issues visa cards, or for paysera also.

The IBAN LU is no longer available to me even for other currencies that I use pfff.

That does not give me much confidence for what follows, they have had problems maybe with ONPEX?

I just double checked and I was on LU IBAN less than 16 days ago before they moved me to LT one.

P.S I have no idea what issue they had with ONPEX but seem to be still using them for some currencies as I speak.

I do not know if it is the same for everyone, but my IBAN LU from ONPEX are no longer available in these last days. It has been changed by an IBAN LT of Contis Bank

Wirex support indicated me that LU IBAN are still active and now that it is possible to use both even though they are no longer displayed in the account LU IBAN.

Hey guys, I would really appreciate your help. I got lost a bit. Is there any good EMIS left that is providing web wallet and simple KYC. Pictures of good ID doc and good POA.
I used sogexia and banqia before. Was really happy with them.
Now I try TW and fillit.eu but both seem not so easy to pass.

I kindly ask to tell me more similar easy going EMIS like banqia or sogexia was in its good days.
The income ammounts would not be very big. Around 3k EUR per month.

Thank you, and many karma points to you! :)

What IBAN do you have right now...lol?

Latest Threads