OffshoreSeychelles
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin
If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
emi-banking.jpg

I compiled a list of these providers by going through almost any post here on the forum where people ask for bank advise or advise in matters of payment processors EMI's and BTC to FIAT exchanges.

For those of you who do not know what an EMI is or what it stands for, here is an explanation.
An electronic money institution stores the monetary value in a central accounting system (the enterprise's server), or it may be stored on an electronic carrier like a chip. This monetary value can then be used to make payments at other parties than the one that issued the electronic money

If you find this list useful then please hit the like button and feel free to comment on the list below.

I arranged with @Admin that if you suggest banks, emi's etc that are not on the list and you think they belong to it then he will edit and add them to the listthu&¤#

List of real banks
  1. ABC Bank Mauritius ABC Banking Corporation - count on us
  2. Ameria Bank – Armenia - Ameriabank - Գլխավոր էջ
  3. Bank og Gerigia - Bank of Georgia
  4. BunQ - bunq | Homepage
  5. Caye International Bank - Belize - International Banking – Belize Offshore Bank
  6. CHEETAH MONEY | Smart Current Account | Prepaid Card - Irish Bank - Remote account opening
  7. Capital Security Bank Limited - Home - Capital Security Bank
  8. Euro Pacific Bank in Puerto Rico - Safe, Digital, Global — Euro Pacific Bank
  9. Mason Privatbank Liechtenstein - Mason Privatbank Liechtenstein is a renowned bank - Depsoit Requirements EUR 250.000
  10. Terabank – Georgia - სს "ტერაბანკი" - ფიზიკური პირები
  11. Paxumbank in Dominica
  12. Bankasia in BVI
  13. CIM Bank Switzerland
  14. Fidor Bank Germany
  15. OTPBanka – Serbia OTP banka Srbija a.d. Novi Sad
  16. SBERBank – Serbia Početna | Sberbank (note: Account can't be opened with Passport only. They require a short term serbian residence certificate from the police or hotel you are staying at. They don't provide a debit card for EUR accounts. )
  17. Silk Road Bank – Macedonia - Silk Road Bank - SRB
  18. Banca Intesa – serbia bank Banca Intesa | Početna (note: Passport only, market leading bank in Serbia.
  19. EUR accounts are free, with free debit cards.)
  20. Bank Frick – Lichtenstein - Bank Frick Liechtenstein. Crossover Finance (note: they are active here on the forum)
  21. Rank Bank - RAKBANK In Dubai and UAE-Online Banking, Loans, Insurance (note: requires VISA or local guy to help you open the account there.
List of EMI’S and similar
  1. Advanced Cash
  2. Akirix - Akirix - Say hello to simple *
  3. Bankera - Bank Account Alternative
  4. Bilderlings
  5. Banqia
  6. Blockchain Banking A bank account with integrated cryptocurrency trading - Bitwala *
  7. Centtrip Centtrip UK EMI
  8. Cheetah Money - CHEETAH MONEY | Smart Current Account | Prepaid Card *
  9. Ebury - Ebury UK *
  10. EcoPayz - https://www.ecopayz.com/en/
  11. Ecomm BX - ECOMMBANX - Fintech E-Account Platform
  12. I-Account - i-Account - Most accessible international account. Simple, convenient and easiest online account
  13. IPagoo - https://www.ipagoo.com/ *
  14. Mister Tango
  15. moneynetIn - Moneynetint
  16. Monegro.eu
  17. Monese - Open a current account online | Monese
  18. Revolut
  19. Paysera
  20. Payoma
  21. Paymix
  22. Paydek
  23. Paxum
  24. Sepaga - https://www.sepaga.com/en/home
  25. CG Bank
  26. N26 Bank Germany
  27. Simplex - https://www.simplex.com/
  28. Satchelpay - Corporate and Personal accounts - SatchelPay | Build Your own payment solution.
  29. Transferwise & Transferwise borderless
  30. TrustCom Financial - Open a bank account online: it's easy and fast with Trustcom Financial *
  31. Erabanq - Business & Personal accounts for European & Offshore clients
Payment Processors
Bitcoin to FIAT EMI’s
  • Kraken
  • Mister Tango
  • upaycard - UPayCard
  • ePayments
  • Luno.com
  • wirexapp.com - Their service has advanced and you get now dedicated unique iban account for GBP, EUR currency etc etc for around 10 currencies.
Hope this can help one or another to find the right banking platform for his business.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are open to crypto but they will KYC the living fuck out of you and minimum deposit is in the six figures for them to even bother with you. Avoid Liechtenstein unless you're talking six-seven figure turnovers and you got the documentation to prove everything is clean.
Do you know them because you have been a customer there or because you read about them?

Hello Everybody, I have 2 EMI account for my HKG company , NEAT and CURRENXIE , but both of them don't send credit card :( , do you have any suggestion for a reliable EMI that accept HK company with the possibility of sending Fisical credit card ?

you can open an AdvCash account in the name of the same country so you can transfer the money from your current accounts to AdvCash and use their real world or virtual debit card!

Easy as this, or you can open a Transferwise account, same way.

Hey guys, what's an EMI that's available worldwide with cheap or free outgoing SEPA transfers and that allows funding balance using a debit card like Transferwise does? Basically I'm trying to move money from my debit card that's in euro but outside the EEA to my Paysera account and trying to find a EMI to use as go between. I've always used skrill money transfer to do so for no fees but it stopped working recently for "regulatory reasons" and while I have a TW account it won't accept funding using my debit card for whatever reason. Any suggestions?

You want to look into Converta, Naga and even Bankera there are even more in the mentor group mentioned that you can use for this purpose. Some may have restrictions on the country they accept.

You want to look into Converta, Naga and even Bankera there are even more in the mentor group mentioned that you can use for this purpose. Some may have restrictions on the country they accept.
has anyone used converta for long time?

Hey guys,

Does anyone knows an EMI that accepts incoming swift transfers in USD? I've looked Transferwise, but they only allow incoming swift in USD from certain countries (not from South America). Thanks!

do you have personal experience with converta?
signed up with them yesterday, everything is well so far, still approval pending on the KYC but it should be a question about few hours.

Looks good so far.

Quick question, is it possible to get a debit card for Delaware/Wyoming LLC from TransferWise if mailing address of the account authorized person is in the EU? I imagine the card would be connected to individual, which is fine for me, as long as they want to give it to me.

I got a Debit card for a UK company even though I wasn't resident in the UK but somewhere else. May be the same for a US.

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanminh604
Mentor Group