Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

They are open to crypto but they will KYC the living f**k out of you and minimum deposit is in the six figures for them to even bother with you. Avoid Liechtenstein unless you're talking six-seven figure turnovers and you got the documentation to prove everything is clean.
Do you know them because you have been a customer there or because you read about them?

you can open an AdvCash account in the name of the same country so you can transfer the money from your current accounts to AdvCash and use their real world or virtual debit card!

Easy as this, or you can open a Transferwise account, same way.

Hey guys, what's an EMI that's available worldwide with cheap or free outgoing SEPA transfers and that allows funding balance using a debit card like Transferwise does? Basically I'm trying to move money from my debit card that's in euro but outside the EEA to my Paysera account and trying to find a EMI to use as go between. I've always used skrill money transfer to do so for no fees but it stopped working recently for "regulatory reasons" and while I have a TW account it won't accept funding using my debit card for whatever reason. Any suggestions?

Hi guys, I'm fairly new in here, stumbled across this great list. very well put :)

I wanted to ask, does anyone know maybe which bank/ EMI and such allows me to receive and send money from and to US/CA/EU for selling pharmaceuticals without giving away my identity or keeping it as secure as possible?

Hi guys, I'm fairly new in here, stumbled across this great list. very well put :)

I wanted to ask, does anyone know maybe which bank/ EMI and such allows me to receive and send money from and to US/CA/EU for selling pharmaceuticals without giving away my identity or keeping it as secure as possible?
None, all of them have strict KYC, for roundabout option you can try Mentor Gold "Resources" section. If its high risk pharmaceuticals which are generally ordered through Tor you may use Monero.

Latest Threads