Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

great... why would you use it if it is expensive... I try to figure out if I should signup for their account opening or if I rather find a other service, any help you can provide?
Some companies have no other choice sometimes and Sepaga is gaming related friendly. I don't use them, I just said their fees are on the higher side if you make many transactions:

sepaga.png

Reactions: JohnLocke
I see Capital Security bank limited to be advertised here on the forum and FastPay has someone opened accounts with these services?
no one has any answer to this?

What are the best EMI's at the moment beside Transferwise and Revolut? Which one would you trust the most?

Is cheettah a real bank or not? Their ToS specifically says:

The Payment Services, Card and Account are payment servicesand not deposit, credit or banking productsandare not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

Reactions: burden
@lory btw they are incredibly easy to open an account with but they are restricted to a subset of the eu countries. they will however open an account simply based on a postal address you provide even with a non supported countries tax id...

I'd consider companies like Bunq and N26 as 'neo-banks'. Something in between an EMI and a normal bank.

They may legally be considered banks since they have bank licenses, however, they still operate as if they are lean tech startup EMI's with little to no customer service and an over reliance on algorithms. They are like the trans people of the banking world, we're legally supposed to call them banks but they have the DNA of an EMI.

I'm a former Bunq user and I still use N26 from time to time, however, I would never rely on them for my normal day-to-day banking needs.

Latest Threads