Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

Guys, what EMI provides IBAN (so I can receive money) but doesn’t report to tax authorities? That might be a stupid question, but I do not trust neither Revolut or N26.
I feel like they will report the money coming in to my tax authority, eventually.
None. If they aren't reporting today, the realities of CRS will catch up with them sooner rather than later.

Guys, what EMI provides IBAN (so I can receive money) but doesn’t report to tax authorities? That might be a stupid question, but I do not trust neither Revolut or N26.
I feel like they will report the money coming in to my tax authority, eventually.
Don't trust on anyone that say an EMI will not be forced to report you sooner or later. Only exception may be unregulated EMI's or operations inside Russia!

Reactions: Btraveler
Today we could ADD the following EMI's to the list

But we have actually made a reall good database inside the mentor group gold, RESOURCE section which have it all nicely ordered and even reviews are available on many of them ;)

Reactions: Cetme308win
Today we could ADD the following EMI's to the list

But we have actually made a reall good database inside the mentor group gold, RESOURCE section which have it all nicely ordered and even reviews are available on many of them ;)
I f*****g LOVE THAT DATABASE
Actually is useful af

Reactions: JohnLocke
I f*****g LOVE THAT DATABASE
Actually is useful af
Thank you for your feedback. We working on another update to make it easier to search in it.

Reactions: Cetme308win
I don't trust any EMI....lol. They can be strict and fussy on paperwork i.e proof of address must be exact match for what you register.

I have however used them for years since they were called e-coin.io. I literally just only used them to receive crypto and wire out cash. Money is wired out in your name firstparty (with an ONPEX iban). Receiving bank doesn't see it coming from crypto exchange and it looks like normal firstparty wire transfer from a European account in your name.

P.S I have never kept money there and would not :confused:.
If I open account with wirexapp, I can deposit BTC from my binance account ? any size limits ?

If I open account with wirexapp, I can deposit BTC from my binance account ? any size limits ?

Yup no limit. But why would you want to move funds to wirexapp from Binance out of interest?

P.S Wirexapp has to SWIFT or SEPA ability any more.

Latest Threads