Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

payment processing and SEPA transfers are different things.
For processing of Visa/MC, you need payment processors like CardPay, OrangePay, Connectum etc. Then make settlements from merchant account to the bank/EMI account at Mistertango, Fidor etc.
Paxum is not EU.
Basically it doesn't matter, if the banking institution is in EU or not. Important is that it works with EU-based businesses. Are there any other options in this case?

Reactions: TurnedToRobot

Why do we have them on the list? It would be really really good if this could be also the list of reliable ones!

Why do we have them on the list? It would be really really good if this could be also the list of reliable ones!
You can open a thread about the EMI, Bank or payment processor in question so we may discuss it. The majority can't decide what is SCAM or simple stupidity of a user.
Great list but it would be more useful if you could include the information of what type of accounts the banks will open, i.e. personal / local companies / offshore companies
I agree, but sometimes you will have to do some work at your own.. You could make a similar post where you add this information to each of them hap¤#"

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I would say the same, if you think there is an EMI that has to be discussed, simply open a thread and we can discuss it. There are many already.

Does anyone have any experience with CIM Bank Switzerland and Crypto?

If I have fiat sitting in Bittrex, Bitstamp, and Bitfinex, can I send the fiat to CIM Bank Switzerland without any issues? Then send to my personal bank accounts?

CIM Bank never ever work with crypto. We bank with them for long and as I remember they mention it somewhere on there website + for sure in there account opening forms. They will close your account instant.

CIM Bank never ever work with crypto. We bank with them for long and as I remember they mention it somewhere on there website + for sure in there account opening forms. They will close your account instant.
BTW, you recommend to work with CIM Bank? They approved my account and waiting original documents. But I want to understand it is worth to open an account and they ask a lot of questions about transfers etc. I am receiving most of transfers from individual accounts for software product selling. They don't have problem about individual incoming transfers?

Thanks for the heads up. I'll steer clear of them.

Besides Mr Tango, what's the best bank to transfer my USD from Bittrex/Bitstamp/Bitfinex to?

I've read in a few other threads that bankfrick.li and fidor.de might be good options to cash out on crypto?

What would stop you to send it to a Mister Tango account and then to your personal / local account?

Hi Khan. appreciate the reply

My personal/local accounts aren't SEPA banks and I'd need something that can send via SWIFT. I did do a test transfer a while ago with MT

Bittrex --> sepa --> MT --> sepa --> TW --> swift --> local account.

That worked fine, but quite a bit of fees.

Latest Threads