Our valued sponsor

List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions.

I did apply and qas denied. I am now waiting until tomorrow to find out rhe reason. When I spoke to someone in contact center they were not able to see details of why other than proper identification. They said the will email me tomorrow with further information since today is a holiday in Armenia.

Please note...this is the first time I have ever applied for a bank in another country and through distant account opening. Only have Transferwise and in need of an actual non fintech EU bank account for current investment money. I have never money laundered in my life. I am self employed and money comes from work I contract out.

Applied for They asked me to complete application and send in Fatca info W-9. Had a Skype interview and lady asked to see passport against face. All of this for KYC to be told that application denied. I was already skeptical but tried anyway. I dont like that they ask for Fatca before you are denied because you submit copy of passport and Fatca W-9 which asks for SSN or EIN. They retrieve this information that can be easily taken and used for identity fraud. It seems that it would be better to approve someone first and then ask for related FATCA info after approval. If it is about proper identification then wouldn't it the Skype call show my face and if she needed more verification....why not ask for apostilled passport with notary....if this is even it. I will see what other further information is provided ans share.

The USA is really making this KYC difficult for us USA citizens to diversify with banks overseas.

Things change instantly so the EMIs do as well as any financial institution.

Please note...this is the first time I have ever applied for a bank in another country and through distant account opening. Only have Transferwise and in need of an actual non fintech EU bank account for current investment money. I have never money laundered in my life. I am self employed and money comes from work I contract out.
Okay, was it a business bank account you wanted with Ameriabank in Armenia or personal account? what is the business activity you gave them as a reason to open the account?

It was for a personal account. I am a Global HR Consultant ...self employed. I was interested in having a bank account to use money from my business as well as from current investments (through p2p lending and real estate equity platforms) to put in account to use toward starting a business either in Georgia or Armenia. The money would be used as accumulated to invest in real estate property and/ or land. I am very new at this and an amateur in terms of applying for offshore banking. I am looking to diversify my money. The other goal is to set up company possibly Georgia and/ or Bulgaria to purchase property in other countries as a way to make money. U hope this makes sense. Thanks for asking.

Okay, was it a business bank account you wanted with Ameriabank in Armenia or personal account? what is the business activity you gave them as a reason to open the account?
I also needed a European acct to transfer my current investments to demonstrate more monthly income.

The USA is really making this KYC difficult for us USA citizens to diversify with banks overseas.

No non-US bank is going to jump to open an account for a US Person including those that advertise they accept them. Armenian banks open accounts for neighboring Iranian clients before they open for Americans sadly.

Reactions: Btraveler
Reactions: PaulKruger
Please add for BTC to FIAT:

1. wirexapp.com. Their service has advanced and you get now dedicated unique iban account for GBP, EUR currency etc etc for around 10 currencies.

2. Luno.com. Very reliable and quick.
Have you used Wirexx for some serious business?

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
I consider serious if you move more than 10K per month. ;)

I would move nothing like that via wirexapp they have blocked my account in the past. Typically 400-1500 per a month. It's far wiser to move 1500 (i.e 500 x 3 payments) a month via 10 crypto EMI's than 15,000 a month via 1. The minute you hit their radar with high digit transfers you will stay on their radar. You then become their guinea pig or b*tch internally for testing their KYC policy :confused:.

Each transfer you should use as the source of funds for the other EMI ;). So what you then end up with is a carousel that you eventually scale up to 8-10k a day via them all. With all being backed by source of funds.

Latest Threads