Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

BTW you all need to pay attention from Payoneer. I know 6 other persons that they closed their accounts without any notice. They wont take the money, but they will close the account without giving any explanation.

In my case, it was like: you violated the terms of the service and for Unknown reasons, we are closing your account!

Knowing that I have used my account to ONLY receive payments from Amazon and ACX (Amazon company). Not a single cent came from any one and I did NOT send any single cent out. It was all coming from Amazon and all i can do is to withdraw from an ATM... I dunno how I can violate the terms!

The 6 other persons are from my country too (I am not related to them but I know they use Payoneer).. so I dunno if it is a country thing...

All supplied documents were real and authentic 100%

I used their service since 2012 until January 2017...all emails with them was like: For unknown reason we decided to close your account!.. they gave me 3 days period to withdraw all my money using their card (except for 0.2$ that I was unable to use! I left it as a tip for their service!)

BTW you all need to pay attention from Payoneer. I know 6 other persons that they closed their accounts without any notice. They wont take the money, but they will close the account without giving any explanation.

In my case, it was like: you violated the terms of the service and for Unknown reasons, we are closing your account!

Knowing that I have used my account to ONLY receive payments from Amazon and ACX (Amazon company). Not a single cent came from any one and I did NOT send any single cent out. It was all coming from Amazon and all i can do is to withdraw from an ATM... I dunno how I can violate the terms!

The 6 other persons are from my country too (I am not related to them but I know they use Payoneer).. so I dunno if it is a country thing...

All supplied documents were real and authentic 100%

I used their service since 2012 until January 2017...all emails with them was like: For unknown reason we decided to close your account!.. they gave me 3 days period to withdraw all my money using their card (except for 0.2$ that I was unable to use! I left it as a tip for their service!)
Thank you.. Yeah Payoneer sucks same as Neteller they started to shut down accounts like nothing. At least they pay you the money to your bank account and not just keep them which is at least something!

Sorry if this has already been asked. Is LeuPay the only provider with own IBAN account number? does someone know what bank they are using, country?

They are using Sata Bank in Malta... everything has been going smooth with them since I started in early February. Setup was smooth but you need to provide documents and also phone. Sometimes they are a bit late answering emails, but any time you call them there is always a helpful lady!

They provide your own IBAN.

There is also Paysera which provides you with your own IBAN in Lithuania. Also very good service. Verification requires a Skype call. Also no problems so far with them.

Reactions: negon
Thank you.. Yeah Payoneer sucks same as Neteller they started to shut down accounts like nothing. At least they pay you the money to your bank account and not just keep them which is at least something!

Wow Netller... I crossed them off the list years ago! What a group of Crooks there! They list your country... so you sign up... and then comes the verification... few days later, they started like shouting how you did sign up??? dont you know your country is not allowed??

When I asked why it was listed in the country list... their answer was: It was added by mistake!

So go figure :)

Reactions: negon
Wow Netller... I crossed them off the list years ago! What a group of Crooks there! They list your country... so you sign up... and then comes the verification... few days later, they started like shouting how you did sign up??? dont you know your country is not allowed??
Yes they sucks! I'm Worldcore, leupay and AdvCash are the best of all of them. My opinion.

hi @SoFast
Viabuy is not a bank or bank account its a debit card facility and each card has its own unique IBAN (the dedicated IBAN with bank Deutsche Kontor Privatbank with SWIFT DEKTDE7GXXX)
the service belongs to PPRO Financial Ltd, not Deutsche Kontor Privatbank
this has also been discussed on another thread - Anonymous bank card with personal IBAN account number, QCKCard
can confirm that it has been tried and tested and it works, only thing to note down is the limits on the card check the website for more details
So it's not working like a bank account only to load your debit card from them? sorry I'm confused a little.

So it's not working like a bank account only to load your debit card from them? sorry I'm confused a little.
hi @suzy
Viabuy is a debit card (mastercard)
each card has a dedicated IBAN to be used for loading, but it is not used like a bank account
basically when you or someone sends funds to the card they will use the allocated IBAN to send funds
and once funds are received it is directly loaded on to the card without going through a shared account and then having to have a reference number so that the funds can be allocated to the card

Reactions: JohnLocke
They are using Sata Bank in Malta... everything has been going smooth with them since I started in early February. Setup was smooth but you need to provide documents and also phone. Sometimes they are a bit late answering emails, but any time you call them there is always a helpful lady!

They provide your own IBAN.

There is also Paysera which provides you with your own IBAN in Lithuania. Also very good service. Verification requires a Skype call. Also no problems so far with them.
Thank you very much. This skype call is just a simple call or Video Chat ?

Reactions: Yara Dager
Anyone tried CurrenciesDirect? They are like Transferwise or similar services and they provide you with receiving bank accounts in US, UK, Canada....

I filled an application few weeks ago.. but no answer from them.. no replies to emails and the phone number on their site does not work... but they look legit

Reactions: JohnLocke
If possible use LeuPay or WorldCore (once they are able to provide own IBAN numbers). I don't know with PP sometimes they refuse to accept a bank even with IBAN account number available.

Thank you for the reply. WorldCore says they don't provide payments from PayPal, because of restrictions of PayPal. I've seen a lot of bad reviews about LeuPay. Do you think they are reliable?

Reactions: pincho and negon

Latest Threads