Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

Are these EMIs subjects to CRS / AEOI regulation?

Do they do automatic reporting to tax authorities of jurisdictions of clients?

If yes, do they do it at end of year and report account balance only?

Or do they report annual turnover?

And if they report at end of year, doesn't it make sense to use them for year, then delete account and leave it with 0$? So either nothing or 0$ balance gets reported?

Great questions, hopefully someone with experience can answer to them, because I am interested as well.

Reactions: Green
Monese, Revolut, Leupay, Paysera, Sogexia, MisterTango, N26, Fidor.de, Bunq and Transferwise all allow full usage, including third party deposits.

Hello Milky Moon and others in the house,

I just found this site after rigorous search about EMI/bank accounts offshore. Having gone through a number of the pages I must commend all your efforts in your recommendations. However, I have a bit of a challenge. I need a bank account I can use to setup a Brokerage Account with a few US/EU brokers but due to my country of residency I can't be accepted. I was given the alternatives to have a bank account in the UK or residency in a country they accept. I'm somewhere in the West part of Africa.

Transferwise which would have been a good fit won't offer Borderless account without a deposit from a bank in a supported country and even if you manage to do that they don't accept funds from Broker Accounts with claims that those transfers don't carry the client's name on it.

Please do you know any Bank that will accept non EU clients and provide a bank account with UK IBAN (UK seem not to have any restrictions with almost all brokers) and will be willing the accept Broker Accounts transfers? Perhaps I could fund the bank account with one of the EMIs listed here and use the account to setup the brokerage account? Also, the bank should allow me the option to hold funds in USD and also be able to transfer my funds to my home country.

Your assistance will be immensely appreciated.

I have read the whole thread. Thank you for so much precious intel !

But, I didn't see a review about EcoPayz et Money Polo ? Someone try them ?

If you have a Irish or a English account, you can try Paywithfire, very low fee for wire transfert (only SEPA). Never get a problem with them and the customer service answer very quickly !

Hmmmm I am indeed interested in more PayWithFire revirew; they got extremely paranoid once when I opened a UK Ltd acct from a Luxemburg IP with them; explaining that we are actually brokering funds with LUXX ISIN even didnt cut it. So I gave up. Maybe just ran into a front line support guy having a bad day then?

Hmmmm I am indeed interested in more PayWithFire revirew; they got extremely paranoid once when I opened a UK Ltd acct from a Luxemburg IP with them; explaining that we are actually brokering funds with LUXX ISIN even didnt cut it. So I gave up. Maybe just ran into a front line support guy having a bad day then?

Never get one single problem with paywithfire and I use them since almost 2 or 3 years (if I remember Good ). I'm quite surprise of their answer, maybe you should try again and explain to them clearly who you are, what you do and where you do it.

How is their verification process like?
What kind of amounts are you running trough there?

When I open my account it was simply with scanned document such as incorporation certificate, memorandum, ID and proof of address. I already move more than 20k without any single problem. Just one time they ask me a bill from my supplier and that's all