Our valued sponsor

looking for a crypto availing personal or corporate solution with remote setup

01offshore007

Nov 2, 2023
India
Visit site
Hi,

I have tried to get a solution in different threads to no result, so I am addressing the message board . I think many will be interested if there are solutions , and there can be a substantial help from and to the contributor in the thread. This can be a centralized compile for many in comparable situations.

Detail

I am Indian resident who is trading currency for an overseas prop firm in market. There is a legal agreement about profit share, and I can receive payments using BTC/USDT/Banking. I am trying to get a personal offshore bank account OR a business + bank account solution set up remotely in a jurisdiction preferable outside USA ( at least I won't setup a company refering SSN). I have no issues reporting income to my residence as salary or invoice.

Constraints

The bank account has to be created remote, the first payment (inclusive of all setup and deposit) will be in CRYPTO$ of close to 2K USD (in worst case, I can wait a month longer and pay 5000 USD in crypto). I can transfer without BTC after the account is open.

Confusion

Every information in the thread seems to be outdated ( @Fred seemed like the guy who could assist with setup) and also, somehow every sticky thread unresponsive currently. So, I don’t even know if the usual go to solutions are viable anymore. The set up budget can seem to be too little to the bigger players .
So, looking for affordable solutions and possible enhancements from everyone here.

thanks,

why not signup for mentor group access and see what is hiding there. It can be much less than your budget and if you are able to do some work it can work well out for you quickly.

Not sure who you have approached from sticky threads, but most of them are very responsive when it comes to new business, that is my experience.

I need some idea if there is a viable solution beforehand, but do plan to join mentor group eventually as getting how to do what I need is not as simple as asking in a public thread, and I will certainly be benefited by detailed suggestions from people who do this frequently with relative ease

But all the sticky threads (some of which I posted) have been inactive for long

I do agree members here are helpful, that is the reason why I started a small thread and didnt spam around with same message . Hopefully I get some advise on what are my possible strategies

I need some idea if there is a viable solution beforehand, but do plan to join mentor group eventually as getting how to do what I need is not as simple as asking in a public thread, and I will certainly be benefited by detailed suggestions from people who do this frequently with relative ease

But all the sticky threads (some of which I posted) have been inactive for long

I do agree members here are helpful, that is the reason why I started a small thread and didnt spam around with same message . Hopefully I get some advise on what are my possible strategies
What do you actually want? Preferably in a gist.

Every information in the thread seems to be outdated ( @Fred seemed like the guy who could assist with setup) and also, somehow every sticky thread unresponsive currently. So, I don’t even know if the usual go to solutions are viable anymore. The set up budget can seem to be too little to the bigger players .
did you try to contact them directly?

Be more specific and keep it short to what it is you want and maybe someone around will chiming in.

did you try to contact them directly?

Yes, to no avail(not Fred as he discontinued his service)

Be more specific and keep it short

--The details segment is 3 lines and self explanatory
--The constraints segment is unique to me explained in 2 lines

(the last paragraph is reason to start a thread instead of asking in an existing thread - it is called being polite using resources for the modetrators)

@ImKing btw one member did message me, so I guess not getting replies doesnt mean a thread is dead or unnoticed

(Mods, I saw many unanswered messages in sticky threads and assumed they were dead, so I apologize for unfair criticism)

============================================================================
[the previous two unrelated messages were merged, nuking the concise nature ]

Last edited: