Our valued sponsor

Get license in St Vincent...a lot of big Forex Companies are moving there.

There is not such thing as a St Vincent license.. St Vincent is a country wich you can operate forex without having a license in a legal way.. the biggest thing you can find on st vincent is a legal opinion from an attourney, that says "this company dont need license according to st vincent and the grenadines laws". and you will have a HUGE problem to find a bank account or even an EMI to work with you and your St Vincent company.

The cheapest real license i have found by now is Vanuatu.. you can expend between 17k to 25k to have it.. plus the approval period that will be more or less 4 months.. beside that.. you have to register a company in a place like cyprus or UK, to be the payment services company to that Vanuatu licensed company you have created. and open bank accounts for it and then ask for a merchant or a payment gateway...

The only solution i have for all this problem.. cost around 20K too.. is remaining unlicensed BUT, is starting your own Payments company.. licensed in Hong Kong (there are other options, but i have a customer that have done this and works fine).. then you can be a licensed merchant.. you only need a payment gateway and provide services to yourself..

Even to licensed forex companies is hard to find merchant accounts, even bank accounts, in most jurisdictions they ask you to be also regulated. Cysec, FCA, CMNV, FSA, MFCA, ASIC among others...

I have customers that even doing it everything clear and legal with their forex companies, they get bad comments online, BECAUSE PPL DONT LIKE TO LOSE MONEY. and chargebacks rates are the highest in the market.

EMI License is soething different, lithuania is the best choice and you will need lot of money +250K for it.

The payment procesor licence in HK (i dont remember the exact name) cost around 15K +travel for opening a bank account + company formation. you can have one and even have your own Swift code. with those documents, you just need to find a payment gateway, but having license will make everything easy for you. the most of european companies will accept you. just because you have a license.

If we could make all of them to get license, it would be a great relief... but it is as it is now, so most of client base are those painful companies...
You must have already a handful of providers / PSPs available, so what do you have? if you expect me to list any valid PSPs you may share something yourself that's what we are here for or?

Hello Members!
Currently we are looking for PSP services.
We are assisting high risk business (forex, crypto and gaming) registered in offshore and Europe (UK, Estonia, Malta and several more).
Does anyone know providers that on board such type of clients?
We know it's now mostly Africa, Mexico or any other countries like that, it's okay for us, we understand the risks.
So, any MDRs and rolling reserves will work.
Trust anyone can help with some names ;)
Try emailing to Paycent. They might have something for u.

This is actually a advertising thread at some point, the only reason why Ieave this is because it can help others to find payment processors should some be listed as for instant @Elitegold7 just did above this post.

Otherwise you may contribute in telling what payment processors you work with. Some people on this forum know alot and have some experience and knowledge they want to share, but it has to go both ways. Hope you get may point otherwise I can pin point it for you.

Latest Threads